Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykassaaibela on 02/05/2014

8 szín egy ceruzában. Puha, vastag betétek. Jól takaró színek. Praktikus eszköz, utazáshoz, táskába, kis helyen elfér. Nem tunik el egy-egy szín belole, mint a ceruza készletbol. A nagy külso méret miatt a gyerek nehezen fogja meg, nehezen kezeli. Óvatosan kezelni, nem leejteni,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrederick on 01/14/2014

It has multiple crayons built into one pen! Don't have to bring multiple crayons and it's clean to hold since you never touch the crayons with your hand. The click seems to get stuck from time to time. I'd say it gets stuck 1/5 times when I click to switch crayons. When it's stuck, most of the time you can just give a harder push to unstuck it. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byANNA1983 on 10/16/2013

It is a great present for a kid. It is different that a regular pencil so there is an 'entertainment' feature built-in. It is eight in one so less stuff to carry around. Like with regular pencils - some colours go out quicker that the others and you can do nothing about it. I have not heard any other complaints. It is a great gift that can bring a lot ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygonzo06 on 09/25/2010

Im not over exaggerating this item but its Awesome since it takes up less space, easy to change crayons, light and portable. i recently purchased more after i received the first one. just click away, on the color you desire, once aligned with the clip just slide down and it has a locking feature so u wont push the crayon back in. The top button for ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections