• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Nice Crayons in a pen

posted by gonzo06 on 09/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Im not over exaggerating this item but its Awesome since it takes up less space, easy to change crayons, light and portable. i recently purchased more after i received the first one. just click away, on the color you desire, once aligned with the clip just slide down and it has a locking feature so u wont push the crayon back in.

Cons:

The top button for the clicking/ rotating the crayons is really flimsy after a few clicks it fell off, some super glue might help to solve the problem. when running out of color the crayon stays about 1 inch left inside the holder which is impossible to get out unless you break it. not a whole lot of color variety just 8. but thats enough to do basic coloring.

OtherThoughts:

I like it doesnt take up much space at all, kids love it especially if your in school and dont like the mess with crayon boxes. just click and slide and you will get a color

Bottomline:

This is a must by besides that a good tool if you have kids, you will be having less lost crayons, broken crayons and less mess.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections