DX » Community » Reviews » Funny Glow-in-The-Dark Woman Figure Sticker (Color Assorted)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEales on 06/13/2013

-In this listing, dealextreme is selling a funny glow in the dark woman figure sticker. -It sticks onto all sorts of items, ranging from your car to your campervan to your house to you dog even. -I stuck it on an ipad an it works well -What else can I say about a sticker, its a sticky sticker that sticks.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCossack009 on 10/08/2012

It really glows in the dark. It is a really fun sticker, you can place it anywhere where you want. Like car,home etc. This sticker really makes other people smile and it looks very funny. I really love this product, i have placed the sticker to my closet, and it blows when it is dark and that is very ... Read more

The sticker Sticker

0 0 0

• posted bytayfundefender on 11/24/2010

So what can i say for a stiker that glows. The big thing it really glows and if you buy the one with the man to, they work verry good on the rear bomper of the car :-)) it verry nice when u se in the miror how other drivers are smileing and showing one to other the stiker in front. It' s a god way make ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections