DX » Community » Reviews » OR Fabric Camouflage Headgear - L Size (Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxXKwikKillerXx on 09/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Will keep you very warm. Good ventilation on the mask. Your skin can breathe and the material keeps you dry. The mouth ventilation is good as it is not a hole but it allows the air to pass freely. Cons:Not the colour I expected. I was planning on using this hunt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoilerssuck on 03/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-stops wind -keeps your head and face warm, even when its -50 with wind chill -makes you look tacticool -works well with ski-goggles Cons:-cloth over nose is a little tight, flattens my nose out (Im caucasian) -mouth piece isnt wind proof for breathability, bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGarnetCrow on 10/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Materials used to make it are fairly decent. It's put together well, fits nicely, it's soft and feels comfy. The tags that come with it make it look very authentic. It's great for stuff like paintball and airsoft if you want some additional camo. And for airsoft it gives... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections