Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylucas7805 on 01/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:cool, easy to handle, being metal is resitente and lightweight, comes ready to use. is small enough to carry in a pocket (measures 11cm), but strong enough to hit targets from 10 to 25 meters. Summarizing small but very powerful, highly recommend for day to da... Read more

estilingue estilingue 2 estilingue 3
    0 0
  • posted by266775777 on 01/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Main feature - it is very strong. I've shot the glass ball for a 100 metres and hit a small metall garage. It is lightweight and solid. Body is a hard metall. Rubber strap is double and has a leather saddle so it is easy to place there various objects, from me... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFernandoFraiz on 11/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:sling very cool, simple and easy to handle, I chose this model because I'll get back to practicing my aim, it is very beautiful, for being strong metal, much more modern than I used, which was made of tree branches and was not very durable, and yet this model comes with f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStefanos78 on 12/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Made of metal and tied up with something like shoestring for better handgrip. Small enough to carry around in your pocket and powerful enough to hit targets up to 20 meters. Cons:..even thought the elastic part wears of very soon. It's also very annoying when... Read more

0 0
  • posted byberkeleykid on 12/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1.Very good price 2.Pretty good size 3.Nice paracord warping 4.Nice shape 5.came with strong bands 6.Fits in the hand nicely 7.over all nicely made and functional Got a good price on the product. Cons:The bands are a bit short.Im at 5'8.5'' in height and i can... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections