DX » Community » Reviews » Enlighten Pirates Series Assemble Construction Toy with Diagram (188-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaas946 on 06/28/2013

Excellent product of great durability and perfect fittings, assembly fairly easy, considering the need to mount several times to get even remember all the parts, but viewing the manual it is possible to mount the same, it has never ridden anything like it. Small parts necessary to take care of the child and actually verify age because it has small parts ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydfabbrizi on 12/29/2012

Excellent quality product, very good finish. The bricks have the correct socket. They have nothing to envy of LEGO products. I really liked that has moving parts and parts that are moving. There are only bricks that mount. I have not encountered problems. The pieces are too small for children younger than 4 years The price and product quality leave ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybtwatson on 08/17/2012

-Great Price -Good quality (on par with the L brand) -Good amount of minifigs (unique & funny faces) -Comes with a skull head -Comes with treasure chest and treasue -Fun to build and play with -Not a huge fan of the colors. Awesome little pick up, great value in this set, good amount of play-ability. Like the title says, my 4 yr old son just loves this!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFaustoFaria on 07/23/2012

Optimal negotiation, product arrived as arranged and never problems. The dealextreme is a very reliable site. Whenever i need buy back with him. nothing to complain. Optimal negotiation, product arrived as arranged and never problems. The dealextreme is a very reliable site. Whenever i need buy back with him. Optimal negotiation, product arrived as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFluggs on 07/10/2012

Fantastic pirate boat fits together nicely (easily as well as the "name" brand) Fits the blocks of the name brand as well so you can mix and match.Went together easy enough and stays together fine. None that I can think of at the moment. The pieces feel as if they are made from a slightly more brittle plastic, but that does not really affect the product ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhdrgil on 08/25/2011

I bought this toy to my son. When we get it we saw that it is really very simmilar to the real one. When he built it he enjoyed it very much, the results is nice, and the quallity of the plastic stones is good. The instructions were not so good as the real lego, but after a better look we learned what is needed in order to build the toy. I wish DX will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChobenno on 04/07/2011

Very impressed with the quality of the ship along with with the individual bricks. They click tightly together and the colors are quite nice. They are not lego but I find them to be the next best thing. I've purchased other non-lego brick construction sets before and this is by far, a much superior build. Another bonus is that the sail is made of cloth ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjfstod on 02/10/2011

I tried to buy this kit. It is Enlighten, not Lego. But it is very, very Legolike ;-) So, it is Lego compatible. The instructions are sometimes a little unclear. But it was not a big problem, at least it was fun composing. The box was torn and wrinkled - it is not ideal for christmas gift. My son and me enjoyed composing this pirate ship. Lego compatible ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEricktg on 01/08/2011

Great gift, great toy, great decorative, great everything! I had fun from looking at the pictures in this page (with the flag upside down and the man with inverted legs) until the minute I was playing with the others lego bricks! I loved it! The price was right, everything came in the box, even the little ones. So many pieces! None at all! Don't expect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrokenmachine on 12/08/2010

Set contained all pieces with some extra hats, the painted decals are very detailed The ship comes with 4 crew members, assembled the set under an hour while watching TV. Nice color motif. Box was slightly smashed. The ABS plastic is cheap in color thickness -- but looks good. Cannon base piece should be brown color. It's a very good spin from the name ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections