DX » Community » Reviews » Enlighten Pistol/Gun Assemble Construction Toy with Shooting Function
  • 5 star 10 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byqacxc on 03/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought a pair of these for decoration purposes but find myself picking them up and playing with them every time I walk past. The plastic used is of great quality and the packaging they come in was like something you would buy from LEGO. Cons:The instructions... Read more

0 0
  • posted byex3m0 on 02/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It looks like a real gun - Has a charger 6 continuous shots, but there are also eight shots - Instructions are done very well, identical to those of lego standar Cons:- The shot is not very powerful - The deposit of the bullets in the back is useless - In the... Read more

Enlighten Pistol/Gun Assemble Construction Toy wit Enlighten Pistol/Gun Assemble Construction Toy wit Enlighten Pistol/Gun Assemble Construction Toy wit
    0 0
  • posted byklettibus on 02/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a Great product. Quite good quality: both the material and the shape. Interesting design, and it shoots!. Instructions are clear. Pieces come packed in different sealed plastic bags. Cheap compared to lego products. Englighten construction products are... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarthursspereira on 07/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:EN-US - It's super cool, construct the gun take about of 2-3 hours, and is really nice build the gun. Totally functional. PT-BR - É super legal, a construção da arma levar cerca de 2-3 horas, e é muito bom construir a arma. Totalmente funcion... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrainDamaged on 08/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Quality is good and it seems well built. -The gun look nice and cool. -It comes with instruction/diagram and It's easy and fun to assemble. -I dont know how much lego worth but i think the price of this Enlighten gun is correct/cheap. Cons:It doesnt shoot far.(but it's n... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygweeds on 08/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great Lego gun, well fake lego, however the pieces are near indistinguishable from lego. Clear instructions, just like real lego sets. a few custom bits that could come in handy in other lego projects. Cons:Some bits don't quite fit together as nicely as lego.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybibovitor on 07/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-its a very cool gun, a great gift. -a great hobby to assemble, tooks an hour or less to mount. -the quality is good, and the instructions are easy to understand. -its cheap and a must have to all lego lovers. Cons:-some parts are a little harder to fit, but w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjlee45 on 05/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-cool "lego" gun that is easy to assemble with included instruction booklet and fully functional, albeit doesn't shoot that far -complete package with no missing parts, there were actually extra pieces Cons:-some pieces don't fit so well, ie the hook... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMerchantnl on 05/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works, ist fun to build and see the innerworkings makes you understand the working of a springloaded bb gun. Cons:It doesnt really snap together like real Danish building bricks (I am not gonna advertise the real brand here). If you apply enough pressure, it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRRRobert on 05/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It looks utterly cool -that is if you like guns. I was also stunned by the way its assembly and functioning was shown on stop-motion movie (uploaded by Kattejuice) demonstrating this eh... toy. Cons:Technically its a toy. But my wife thought it wasn't a very g... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections