DX » Community » Reviews » 180lm Halogen Light Bulb (12V 20W White)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynonel on 03/16/2014

Works absolutely great as described. Has the same warm white light (Brightness and color) as the lamp had replaced. Quality seems good. Price is awesome. Really nothing to declare. Package was hard to notice but ok. It was warped in red bumbles. Installation was easy and fit perfect in my reading lamp.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGonzule on 02/15/2013

Its cheap, at least cheaper than in my country. Its so cheap that it was even worth the one month wait for it to arrive. Works great and has the same type of light as the one that came before with my nigh table lamp. the light is just as you would expect and has lasted for more than a year without problems.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfilekb on 09/21/2012

Needed replacement lights for outdoor lighting (12v). These worked as advertised. Seem to last as long as the expensive store brands. Brightness appears to be the same as the originals they are replacing so stated wattage is correct. None. Packaging a little flimsy but they all worked. Took several weeks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byScottXKX on 03/19/2012

What can I say, this thing is cheap cheap cheap. I haven't really checked in stores locally, however, from what I was seeing, similar bulbs were much more expensive. Packing may have been a bit better, it was hard to notice what it was on first examination since the order took like 6 weeks to come in.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlfadir on 01/04/2010

I live in Europe and this fits into all 12V 20W sockets I tried. I used it for some lamps at home and it does its job very good. Very cheap compared to what they cost here. I bought a bunch so I dont run out quick. The packaging could have been better, but I guess the prize would have been higher. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byevo88 on 09/22/2009

I bought this in Feb 2009 and it is still working now (Sept 2009), under light/normal use (approx. 5 hours / week). The price could be better. DX should consider lowering the price. It comes in a bubble wrap (which is protective enough). The installation is easy and the light emitted is white. It works,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLegenda on 04/07/2009

It's a regular halogen light bulb. Fits perfectly into my 12V 20W specified socket (I'm in Europe, if that helps) and gives out a bright light, just like halogen lights bought from the local store. No fuss here. Nothing yet. I've used them for about 2 months now without problems. These things seem pretty ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections