DX » Community » Reviews » Minty Electronic Cigarette Refills (Minty/20-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTalYeho on 06/04/2013

Very good taste and cold feel! If you like menthol and mint you should buy it and try yourself! the price is very good and im gone buy 3 more for backup! 0mg of nicotin buy its very good taste! the product that i receive comes without any sticker like the one in the photo's so its not so cons but still ... Read more

Refills Refills Refills

1 0 0

• posted byfelipequintanna on 04/20/2013

they have very nice color they do taste nice and nice smoke feeling came a lot for what you pay fullfilled inside with e - liquid nice storage case they do not have sponge inside so if you open too much the hole of the filter all the E liquid will go down to the battery and damage it it only have a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystas1345 on 04/19/2013

Quite a good product. Taste, has a small non-irritating odor to others. The price is acceptable. Thanks to this product I dropped the consumption of cigarettes in the usual three. Very pleased with the purchase. You can smoke in the area. Some parts can be easily broken if handled carelessly. difficulties ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavemac01 on 03/21/2013

Good cheap refills but you will find that they only last a short time compared to most disposables. Decent flavour. Good vapour level (initiallly) They do taste a little weird towards the end!!! The pack was infuriating to deal with in a public place. Always buy this with one of the basic e-cig units.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymikmuffin on 11/22/2012

the minty cigarette refils its very good for me the minthy its good. Its a low prince 2.60 for 20 refils its economic!I like it very much and would recommend it to everyone. its have just 150 blow and the color dont look like real cigarette ugly color No real cons in the sense that they take away from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandrewp182 on 06/17/2012

These are strong. Life-affirmingly strong. You won't have to brush your teeth after smoking one of these babies. There's also the added perk of not getting lung cancer like you would from an analog cigarette. You get lots of them for a low, low price. They will fit on pretty much any ecig you buy from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfernandogdl on 02/29/2012

Good flavor, easy to use, you just replace the filter and that's all! leaves your breath with good minty sensation and feeling no nicotine (if you are not that addictec to it) no pullution no health harm. i really liked this ones i'wll try others from the same company to see if they taste as goiod as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCheesus on 12/28/2011

- Really great taste - Leaves a menthol feeling in your mouth, kind of makes your tongue numb after awhile. - Cheap! - Fit my E-Cig really well - As with 53739, a couple of refills are punctured which led to the e liquid being completely dried up. - No niccotine ( but for the taste, I could careless.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalangiacci on 10/09/2011

Excellent flavor, very tasty, as the original flavor. Cartridge highly recommended, high quality structure, easy to reuse (with recharge).You can take the cartridges with you all the time, no expiration, smoking with this system does not smoke, it's just water vapor, harmless to your health and others ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybpetreski on 06/22/2011

I like it very much and would recommend it to everyone. I very much like the taste of these cartridges,For a pack of 20 this is an awesome price.Ok taste and fits my ecigs well. Super cheap. No real cons in the sense that they take away from the value of the product, but a couple things to take into ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections