DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish LED Colorful Bulb Keychains (5-Pack/3*LR41)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Sven02 on 06/21/2013

Pros: I received a lot of compliments because it is actually pretty cool, I gave one to a friend as a gift, and he loved it more than one he previously had (which was stolen might I add) because his previous one just had a white light. It receives a lot of attention just for being a key chain. The plastic of the bulb is thick so it won't break... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by euromerc on 12/26/2012

Pros: Cheap, looks more expensive than it is, seems well made, makes a good free gift. Not much use once the batteries have run out I suppose. Nice sized keychain. Cons: Perhaps better if it just lit up rather than flashing, but over all I'm happy with it. Can the batteries be changed? Looks ok though even if it stopped working OtherThoughts: T... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Slasher on 01/29/2011

Pros: These look awesome when they actually work, they are bright and change colours - you get 5 in a pack which (if they all worked) is good value for money Cons: 4 of the 5 didn't work in my kit, I managed to get 1 of the broken ones working again but still, very poor build quality OtherThoughts: Hopefully DX will replace my broken ones or gi... Read more

0 0
  • posted by apollo51 on 01/02/2011

Pros: 3 Big Pros - You get a colour changing LED, you get five of these in a pack, and it really does look quite good. This is a cute toy, it will grab the kids attention with the rapidly changing, flashing colours - and it will grab the adults attention because it really does look like an edison screw light bulb. The photos don't do the item j... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections