DX » Community » Reviews » Led Cola Bottle Keychains - Color & Style Assorted (10-Pack/3*AG3)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVivanix on 03/21/2013

Very easy to use. Operation very simple. The batteries last long. Price (about 0.34 USD to piece - the cheapest gift you can buy) Easy to use Power of light. i really recommend it. The chains are not very robust. Buy them, If you need a cheap gift your kids will like it. The "soda" shape is a nice touch. Great quality price.Other: Cheap and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKarelKarelCZ on 03/13/2013

Price (about 0.34 USD to piece - the cheapest gift you can buy) Easy to use Power of light Quality of manufactury Quality of chain Coca-cola inscription is in chinese. Cheap and useful gadget (you get 10pcs in pack) and light is strong enough. There are 4 types of cans: Pepsi, Coca-cola, Fanta and Sprite. All inscription is in english, but on Coca-cola ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavierdp on 07/15/2011

Nice, tiny, cheap and colorful. I got 4 variant (Fanta, Pepsi, Sprite and Coke). Have better light that others that DX offer. Don't expect great quality from this price but are better than I thought for the price. I bought a bunch of this to give as a gift to the kids in my son's birthday and they loved it. Have only one led for each one but strong ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavierdp on 07/15/2011

Nice, tiny, cheap and colorful. I got 4 variant (Fanta, Pepsi, Sprite and Coke). Have better light that others that DX offer. Don't expect great quality from this price but are better than I thought for the price. I bought a bunch of this to give as a gift to the kids in my son's birthday and they loved it. Have only one led for each one but strong ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKantabroi on 06/28/2011

Very easy to use. Operation very simple. The batteries last long. A flashlight failed (I bought 30 units) and I had to repair it. The chains are not very robust. I bought thirty units to give to classmates of my son the gift was (and very cheap) a success. If you are going to deliver to young children, I suggest removing the strings, since they are ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections