DX » Community » Reviews » Crystal Clear Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for Iphone 4 - Transparent
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byechemaly on 03/26/2014

Those screen protectors are clear and glossy. Very easy to install and fits the device beautifully. Great price and you can change them out as often as you want. They are cheap and easy to remove and install. They do not ruin the feel and touch of your screen and do not interfere with the sensitivity.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byslim4u on 09/26/2013

The best protector I've put on my Iphone. It almost doesn't feel when you move your finger on it. It stays well "glued" for a pretty amount of time. If you know how to do it, it is not difficult to use. It is as hard as with other protectors. It is almost unnoticeable on the phone. At a certain ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEmeanie on 07/24/2013

Simple screen protector that gets the job done. Affordable and easy to apply onto phone screen Seems to work effectively Comes with a cleaning cloth as well which works well to remove dirt and dust etc. Comes in a simple packaging. Might be a challenge if you're not too sure on how to apply the screen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheStuff on 03/18/2013

VERY VERY DURABLE!! I bought 20 of these thinking they would be cheap disposable screen protectors... well after one botched attempt to put one on I figured out the trick and got the second one on okay. so far it has been on a year and no problems! just the usual wear and tear. Also not a matt yet it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybultr on 12/24/2012

Very good quality. The film is really transparent and seems not to be on the Iphone. Probably the best I've bought ever, and I bought lots of for my different idevices. It's easy to fit on the Iphone's screen. Much more than other films I've bought from now. Comes with everything you need to perform ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHalloWelt on 08/14/2012

- It is good screen protector for iPhone in safe package for reasonable money. - After long time of use it is still keep on protecting. - Good package, screen protector for iPhone shipped safe. - It has good cleaning cloth. - Price for this screen protector for iPhone may be lower, because it is only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfroya on 08/23/2011

This protective film is very clear and does not affect with the thouch system. May scratch easier than the original iPhone screen, but it is not made of glass either. Just but a few and change when it's worn out. You also protect the backside of the phone. And you get the cloth for cleaning. It comes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHavivOfer on 06/15/2011

Good price (at least when i purchased it was the cheapest) Protect the iPhone screen almost invisible. Not that easy to install - although i have much experience with my iPhone3G and screen protectors so it went smooth for me. find a better solution for screen protectors installations * do what it required ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStevelim on 04/30/2011

It's clear as before, feel like nude on the screen. This is second time buying the protector, but this is a better quality as compare to my first purchase. nothing much to complaint. It's might be difficult for people without experience to stick for the first time. Look at the sticker for instruction ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymwma1 on 02/03/2011

-Protect's your screen -Is not smudge resistant which is why i bought this in the first place -Must get it right the first try! It doesn't use and adhesive so you can technically pick it up and try it multiple times, but the second you lift that screen cover up again, dust particles in the air stick ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections