DX » Community » Reviews » Matte Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for Iphone 4 - Transparent
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylattesurf82 on 07/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Cheap cheap price, easily costs 3-4 times more at the shops. - Smudge-free as compared to the gloss finish variants. - Nice smooth sliding feel. Cons:- Cut holes not exactly lined up, just slightly off, but doesn't obstruct use. - Easily scratched by keys or coins in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshlomo541 on 03/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:pretty cheap,pretty nice to feel,protects from scratches pretty well,fits the iPhone 4. Cons:i put the case once and then i went to facebook for iPhone (theres a white background there) and then i regret that i bought this case since when i look at bright back... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynsmarr on 02/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:this is by far the best screen protector i have put on my iphone4! its got a much nicer feel compared to a crystal clear version. it doesn't get as many finger prints. it feels more durable and doesn't scratch easy. if it does scratch its hardly noticable! less glare! Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMelv1n on 02/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I LOVE THE IT! The matte screen protector make the screen feel much better when you go over it with your fingers. You also can't see any fingerprints on the matte screen which is a HUGE advantage. Cons:It is not scratch proof. Mine has a few scratches but I re... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymwma1 on 02/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Matted looks really nice Cons:-dulls your images a bit. Not as bad as some of the other matted ones i've run into, but you start to see that the edges become less defined and pixels seem more visible -tough to put on. Gotta get it one right the first time otherwise dust... Read more

0 0
  • posted byp8ddy on 12/31/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality matte screen protector. Holes line up perfectly. Sizing for the screen is perfect. Comes with a polishing/cleaning cloth. Cons:A bugger to fit. After having to lift for realignment, mine picked up a couple of bits of dust which meant the protector was only fi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDonMe on 12/29/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This LCD screen protector for iphone 4 is very good product. It has an impressive quality and it is not very difficult to place it on by yourself. Furthermore, this screen protector is clear matte. It is super tight fitting and have a prefect alignment with holes on my... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoonak on 12/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well, it is matte, so not so much reflections. Clue working good, I haven't removed the cover yet so I don't know about clue residues. Cons:Fitting is quite tight so you have to be very very careful when installing. But maybe that is also sing of good quality??? OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatheusgf on 11/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This LCD screen protector for iphone 4 is very good product. It has an impressive quality and it is not very difficult to install for yourself. Furthermore, this screen protector is really matte. It comes with a good and useful cleaning cloth. Cons:Obviously, th... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections