DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic Guitar/Bass Picks (24-Piece/Color Assorted)
Customer’s impression:
Excelente! Cost-benefit Good picks
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygroundge on 08/19/2015

Hay uñas 8 uñas de tres grosores distintos, de 0.58mm, de 0.71mm y de 0.81 mm. Si eres bajista no te van a servir porque ninguna llega a ser muy gruesa. Pero para guitarras acústicas y eléctricas son perfectas.

Impression:Cost-benefit;

0 0 0

• posted byenanot on 08/16/2015

son puas. las mas finas se rompen facilmente. Las gruesas andan bien. Son puas normales.

Impression:Excelente!,Good picks,Cost-benefit;

0 0 0

• posted byJoshua1972 on 08/15/2015

These are good picks. I use them every week on stage. They are just as good as any name brand pick I've ever used and the price makes it that much better. You will not be disappointed with these picks. What a great buy!!

Impression:Excelente!;

0 0 0

• posted byDannimg on 07/19/2015

good quality.............................................................................................

0 0 0

• posted byDealEC on 02/19/2015

Great picks.

0 0 0

• posted byssokolow on 01/22/2015

Good quality, plenty of them so you can afford to lose or misplace a few, and an assortment of thicknesses so you can experiment and get a feel for them. If you or someone you know is just starting to use picks, buy this.

Impression:Good picks,Cost-benefit;

0 0 0

• posted bybrunosamuel on 12/29/2014

Pros: Excelente produto, 3 espessuras, 8 unidades de cada. Atende perfeitamente Cons: Não possuem contras

0 0 0

• posted byrndd9w34uui3n on 12/09/2014

Pros: Great value for money, excellent picks to play acoustic guitar, not so good for electric guitar because most picks are more flexible. Price far below the instrument shops where I usually buy my stuffs. They do the job. Cons: Could have a box to store them. Certainly, I will buy more because... Read more

Impression:Good picks,Cost-benefit;

0 0 0

• posted byicemunk on 07/02/2014

These here are great guitar picks. They come in all sorts of colours, and all sorts of thickness, and nice grip, so they don't slip out of your fingers, and pretty much only 10 cents each, so if you lose one.. oh well! These are the same picks you'll pay $0.50 cents for at the local guitar store.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEJRibeiro on 05/10/2014

Great price and in optimal conditions when arrived. I use them a lot and none is broken yet. I'm really impressed, because for this price, in my country, I buy 2-3 at the most. So I was looking for this kind of deal for a long time and my skepticism was ruined when the picks arrived. Some between... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere