DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic Guitar/Bass Picks (24-Piece/Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 57 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 16 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byicemunk on 07/02/2014

These here are great guitar picks. They come in all sorts of colours, and all sorts of thickness, and nice grip, so they don't slip out of your fingers, and pretty much only 10 cents each, so if you lose one.. oh well! These are the same picks you'll pay $0.50 cents for at the local guitar store. Great guitar picks! None Why would you pay 50 cents each ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEJRibeiro on 05/10/2014

Great price and in optimal conditions when arrived. I use them a lot and none is broken yet. I'm really impressed, because for this price, in my country, I buy 2-3 at the most. So I was looking for this kind of deal for a long time and my skepticism was ruined when the picks arrived. Some relation between the thickness and the color would be a good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymomchild on 05/09/2014

They are have really good price, here in Bulgaria one pick will cost you 1.5 dollars. They are doing the job very well. I will give some to my friends and buy some more of them. I think that every size could be with one color, but it is not really a con. because I am good with my eyes... :) Not the same quality and feel as a top quality pick, but for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThendia on 03/16/2014

The price is really good, especially compared to similar picks in music stores. There are varieties of thickness, something I find useful as I play a variety of genres and string instruments. Re-sealable packaging: great to keep them stacked up and not scattered in your home. It's one size fits all. You don't get any bass picks, and you can't choose ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsirvent on 01/14/2014

Good value, good quantity for the price and this order was delivered quite quickly compared to other orders I made on DX.com Not thick enough for my use. The thicker ones are 0,81mm. 0,85mm is better because it's harder and prying is a bit more easier. Don't buy them if you want like me to disassemble stuff with them. I don't play guitar but I use guitar ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrlipux on 12/11/2013

Cheap Nice grip Good material Great for use on acoustics or any strumming. The pics are a bit softer than I expected. They're bending a lot, despite their nice thickness. No other cons I could find. So, the picks come in a plastic box, in packs of 24, in random sizes and in random colors. I got blue, green, yellow, white, black and purple. Well made ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhbijl on 11/02/2013

Good quality these picks. I use them during music lessons in the classroom. They rather disappear. Maybe the beautiful colors of these picks. None. For the price it's a very good product. They come in different thicknesses. The students are very curious how to use them. Most of these students think that you can't play the guitar without picks. I ordered ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvesedp on 09/29/2013

I was sceptical at first, because I thought there is no way that such non expensive picks could be very useful or durable. I was wrong! None of them broke or slipped from my hand and I have them for more than 6 months now. Actually, I wil order another pack (I lose them a lot). Really none that I can think of. I suppose some nicer color could be more ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrafabygode on 09/03/2013

Price: here in Brazil you would pay like 1 dollar for a good guitar pick, so the dx price is very good. Variety: it comes with 24 units, thus for sure one color will combine with your guitar or bass. Quality. Should be a little bit better, but for this price it totally worths. I still did not break one, but probably I will. I live in Brasil so it took ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynintendoking on 08/30/2013

Different colors and different thickness (0.58, 0.71 and 0.81 milimeters). They have a good grip. They are as good as you can ask for a cheap pick. The colors should be associated to the thickness, but they are just random. The description of the product doesn't say anything about the thickness, but I assumed I would get a bunch of really thick picks ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections