DX » Community » Reviews » 18 Size Stainless Steel Watch Spring Bar - 15 Pieces Per Size (6~23mm)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzaneszoo on 07/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros: Lots of sizes and many pieces of each size--lifetime supply for home use! Cons: The case lid is not hinged/secured so if you drop it that will make a mess! Case comes with tape on each side. OtherThoughts: Maybe too many sizes? Maybe better to have more pieces of the most ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymasterjames on 12/14/2013

Comes with all sizes of watch spring bars -- you're set to repair any watchband! Includes sizes from 6mm in length all the way to 23mm. Not too sure how many there are but it looks like well over 100! None, this kit is perfect! A bit tricky to install, but these will work great in your watch! For $5, this kit will repair a lifetime of watches. Be warned,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKriegsjunkie on 02/12/2013

Much cheaper than you'd pay at the jeweler Once the Bars are in the watch, they hold up very good. I tested one just to see how much abuse they can take. They are much stronger than the old ones from my Citizen Watch!! About 5 were came broken/not completley assembled I didn't contact DX because you know, they're like 2ct each ;) The Size is somewhat ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeekaHill on 07/17/2012

Simply a boxful of those spring pins that hold your watchband on your watch. Good price but "Ease of use" = 3 (neutral) because that all depends on your eyesight, patience, and whether or not you have the tools to fit these pins easily. A watchmaker would find them easy to use, but handymen fixing their watch may not. Not sure if I should have (or needed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymichael123904 on 12/18/2011

Cheap as chips and the number of spring bars here is extremely good value for money. A bought this to fix the strap on my watch and because you get so many different sizes, one is bound to fit and it did for me. I guess there arent any i can think of When i recieved this item, all the spring bars had fallen out of their original position so i just had ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDan2k on 07/27/2011

Really good price and really well build quality. I'm selling low budget watches and especially the silicone watches these days often have broken spring bars because the band is band too strong. However whenever I have to replace one the new one is made of a better quality. And until today I didn't have any broken spring bars out of this box The build ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byekolota on 11/05/2010

Bought these to fix a Fossil watch that one of the pins fell out. Work like a charm. Nice small case that holds all the different sizes. The price is much cheaper than if you would go to a big box store and buy a set of 5 pieces. Now I have plenty of all different sizes that I bet there is not a watch these won't fit. Non as of yet. Seems strong and ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections