Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfredsousadias on 11/22/2014

Very good for moto rides protects your skin from the wind cold as well as it harms your skin while your riding , good for fishing in high seas ,can be also used to play pranks but careful doing so cause you really can fool anybody into believing it is a real robbery so don't use on older folk's Read more

Impression:Confortable;

0 0 0

• posted byPacManOG on 11/30/2012

-It is comfy -It's fitting and nice -It is warm Doesn't look the same like in the picture and one eye was bigger than the other and the line between the eyes is loose, not going to break up yet but that kind of shows the quality you get for 5$ Good for the price, nothing much to brag about! Tough I really ... Read more

Balaclava fitted on my head!

0 0 0

• -
    posted bySlayerJV on 11/29/2012

Nothing to complain about it's comfi and it works. Nothing to complain about it's comfi and it works. Nothing to complain about it's comfi and it works. Nothing to complain about it's comfi and it works. Nothing to complain about it's comfi and it works. Nothing to complain about it's comfi and it works.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytomas123321 on 11/17/2012

- Good quality, i really like the texture around the eyes and mouth - It fits perfectly and is really warm - Perfect for in the winter - Weird looks from people on the street if you wear it ( this is a pro) - It does not have an weird smell, what i expected when i ordered it, that is really nice - It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMakler911 on 03/10/2011

---Good material ---Nice quality ---Very warm ---I can wear it with cap and without ---When I am walking almost everybody watch me and thinks that I'm terorrist :D ---Sometimes the mask interferes the view. ---I cant eat and drink with mask. I think that white mask is more beauty and it is coloured white ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybrettjh on 01/15/2011

This mask is cool , it didn't smell of anything that I can tell and the quality is fine so maybe the other pseron who wrote other review got a bad one but mine seems just fine.Seems like wool to me. I couldn't see anything wrong with this and I only ordered one. perfect for the snow or extreme icy weather ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylazaro700 on 12/24/2010

Much, much warmer then expected. Looks OK. It was already breaking the second I took out of the bag, the stitching between the eyes just feel apart from only minutes of use. There seemed to be some visible stitching in the back of it that were breaking. Loose ends all over the inside. The mouth hole ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections