Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by PacManOG on 11/30/2012

Pros: -It is comfy -It's fitting and nice -It is warm Cons: Doesn't look the same like in the picture and one eye was bigger than the other and the line between the eyes is loose, not going to break up yet but that kind of shows the quality you get for 5$ OtherThoughts: Good for the price, nothing much to brag about! Tough I really thought that... Read more

Balaclava fitted on my head!

Impression:;

0 0
  • -
    posted by SlayerJV on 11/29/2012

Pros: Nothing to complain about it's comfi and it works. Cons: Nothing to complain about it's comfi and it works. OtherThoughts: Nothing to complain about it's comfi and it works. Bottomline: Nothing to complain about it's comfi and it works. Nothing to complain about it's comfi and it works. Nothing to complain about it's comfi and it works. N... Read more

0 0
  • posted by tomas123321 on 11/17/2012

Pros: - Good quality, i really like the texture around the eyes and mouth - It fits perfectly and is really warm - Perfect for in the winter - Weird looks from people on the street if you wear it ( this is a pro) - It does not have an weird smell, what i expected when i ordered it, that is really nice - It came direct, no long waiting for shipm... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Makler911 on 03/10/2011

Pros: ---Good material ---Nice quality ---Very warm ---I can wear it with cap and without Cons: ---When I am walking almost everybody watch me and thinks that I'm terorrist :D ---Sometimes the mask interferes the view. ---I cant eat and drink with mask. OtherThoughts: I think that white mask is more beauty and it is coloured white like snow. I... Read more

1 0
  • posted by brettjh on 01/15/2011

Pros: This mask is cool , it didn't smell of anything that I can tell and the quality is fine so maybe the other pseron who wrote other review got a bad one but mine seems just fine.Seems like wool to me. Cons: I couldn't see anything wrong with this and I only ordered one. OtherThoughts: perfect for the snow or extreme icy weather conditions a... Read more

0 0
  • posted by lazaro700 on 12/24/2010

Pros: Much, much warmer then expected. Looks OK. Cons: It was already breaking the second I took out of the bag, the stitching between the eyes just feel apart from only minutes of use. There seemed to be some visible stitching in the back of it that were breaking. Loose ends all over the inside. The mouth hole is very annoying because it is mu... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections