DX » Community » Reviews » Tone Tuner for Guitar/Bass (1*CR2032)
  • 5 star 8 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylacerdabruno on 10/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very easy to use, simple and with a great resolution, has option to select A tune from 430 to 450 Hz. It came with a CR2032 battery. Instructions came in english too, some reviews says it only came in chinese. LCD screen looks realy bright and good to see. Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycokedark95 on 08/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Muy buenno, viene con una pila para el afinador, tiene muchas frecuencias y ademas lo dejas en la guitarra afirmado con el asujetador que viene incorporado, lo prendes y ya esta, ademas de que tiene diferentes tonos Muy barato :D Cons:El manual viene en chino... Read more

Afinador de guitarra en su caja Afinador prendido
    0 0
  • posted bySmithson821 on 05/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price on this product is excellent, the exact same device costs at least 4 times more in Norway. The quality is good, but I had problems with one of them, it sucked up all the battery even though it was turned off, probably just unlucky. The device is really easy to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElastictango on 12/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Picks up the sting and indicates quickly and consistently. -Easy to see light up display -Small, will take up little space in your bag/case -Has settings for several specific instruments, although I've only used guitar. (Accoustic) Cons:-Doesn't read the low 'E' string... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabrielcf55 on 08/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It's very easy to use, just pin in your instrument and turn on. - Very good price for me. Here it is about US$ 40. - Portable, easy to carry with your instrument. - Display clean and simple. Cons:- The instructions won't explain all modes of operation. - In the first us... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywndrsn on 02/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- good price. -its small. Portable. You can play with it on your instrument. -practical. Easy to use( just put in your instrument and use). -nice look -its very usefull to who plays any instrument Cons:nothing to say against it. Its a very simple. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlosedulima on 05/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:his bail is great and is firmly placed on the tip after the guitar. tune very well and very easy to use. and I'll buy another one like it in Brazil costs $ 25. I do not believe that was equal to one I had which had cost far more expensive. Cons:honestly no OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBigriji on 12/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's very accurate, and has a very clear, color LCD display. It is very easy to use and very small so you can take it anywhere. It's simple, well built, accurate, and compact. everything one should look for in a tuner. Cons:The instructions came in cheinese only... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections