DX » Community » Reviews » Enlighten Submarine Assemble Construction Toy with Diagram (122-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 11 ( 61% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDaGMan on 06/28/2013

This submarine set is super cute, and very very very very similar to another popular name brand. It was easy to assemble and over all very high quality. I would buy more of these sets if DX sold more of them! The design of the model makes one part of it loose, but it's not too bad. It's not he products fault, it's the designs fault. It's not too bad ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrelbflor on 06/11/2013

[EN] My son like so much! Is complicated to mount but is very cool after mounted. Have many informations explaining how to mount [PT-BR] Meu filho gosta muito! É complicado para montar, mas é muito legal depois de montado. Tem muitas informações explicando como montar. [EN] Less information explaining how to mount litle pieces [PT-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFred Bindi on 03/24/2013

-great quality toy -very very similar to original brand -nice colors and moving parts -nice clicking-fitting. stays in place -100% compatible -nice underwater and pirates collections -extremely cheap -100% of the parts inside the case DX sells only a couple of them and there are dozens to choose from. they should sell every enlighten case! Good value ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byklettibus on 02/18/2013

Enligthen products are quality, affordable and original construction toys. This is the third different model I buy and i remark the good building quality, good material quality and design. THis item is nice and allows you to build 3 or 4 different vehicles. Instructions are clear, packing is ok. The pieces are divided in different plastic bags inside ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytarkan1972 on 12/30/2012

This is a beautiful lego style brick game ideal for ABOVE 3 Years for swallowaable parts..................................................................................................................................................................................................... None as I saw....................................................... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymizhik on 12/27/2012

Delivery of course as usual is not very fast: after the payment it took 15 days DealExtreme to send a parcel. What about construction itself, the quality is very high, as you know, the construction Enlighten compatible with Lego. ???????? ??????? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ???????: ? ??????? ?????? ?? ???????? ?????? 15 ????. ??????? ?????? ????????????, ?... Read more

1 0
  • posted byanr1977 on 09/11/2012

The toy is very good. For the price I thought that the product would be of poor quality, but it is of very good quality. The details are excellent. It's hard to put together for the recommended ages. in the publication. It has pieces very small, is dangerous for young children. It would give the children 10 years and older. It has a manual with assembly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFluggs on 07/10/2012

Cheap nice quality worth the buy Great toy, a nice way to expand your blocks Only one that I can think of at the moment. The pieces feel as if they are made from a slightly more brittle plastic, but that does not really affect the product too badly Fantastic pirate boat fits together nicely (easily as well as the "name" brand) Fits the blocks of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJeffySiquijor on 04/26/2012

Very good value. Excellent price. Good design and good quality overall, but not up to the standards of that Danish company that makes similar products. It's a good source of supply for accessories such as characters. Items are more-or-less compatible with the original Danish company's products. Arms and hands of characters were not pre-assembled. Parts ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleomweber on 04/14/2012

O brinquedo é bem bacana. Dificil de montar para as idades recomendadas. Eu daria para crianças a partir de 10 anos, ou se for para uma criança menor o ideal é montar e pedir a ajuda. O manual de instruções e bastante preciso. Adorei o CHINGLEGO e meu sobrinho de seis anos também. Comprei esse e o navio, pretendo agora ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections