DX » Community » Reviews » Enlighten Submarine Assemble Construction Toy with Diagram (122-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 11 ( 61% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDaGMan on 06/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This submarine set is super cute, and very very very very similar to another popular name brand. It was easy to assemble and over all very high quality. I would buy more of these sets if DX sold more of them!Cons:The design of the model makes one part of it loo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrelbflor on 06/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:[EN] My son like so much! Is complicated to mount but is very cool after mounted. Have many informations explaining how to mount [PT-BR] Meu filho gosta muito! É complicado para montar, mas é muito legal depois de montado. Tem muitas informaç&#24... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFred Bindi on 03/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-great quality toy -very very similar to original brand -nice colors and moving parts -nice clicking-fitting. stays in place -100% compatible -nice underwater and pirates collections -extremely cheap -100% of the parts inside the caseCons:DX sells only a couple... Read more

0 0
  • posted byklettibus on 02/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Enligthen products are quality, affordable and original construction toys. This is the third different model I buy and i remark the good building quality, good material quality and design. THis item is nice and allows you to build 3 or 4 different vehicles. Ins... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytarkan1972 on 12/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This is a beautiful lego style brick game ideal for ABOVE 3 Years for swallowaable parts................................................................................................................................................................................ Read more

1 0
  • posted bymizhik on 12/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Delivery of course as usual is not very fast: after the payment it took 15 days DealExtreme to send a parcel. What about construction itself, the quality is very high, as you know, the construction Enlighten compatible with Lego. ???????? ??????? ??? ?????? ??... Read more

1 0
  • posted byanr1977 on 09/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The toy is very good. For the price I thought that the product would be of poor quality, but it is of very good quality. The details are excellent.Cons:It's hard to put together for the recommended ages. in the publication. It has pieces very small, is dangerou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFluggs on 07/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Cheap nice quality worth the buy Great toy, a nice way to expand your blocksCons:Only one that I can think of at the moment. The pieces feel as if they are made from a slightly more brittle plastic, but that does not really affect the product too badlyOtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJeffySiquijor on 04/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very good value. Excellent price. Good design and good quality overall, but not up to the standards of that Danish company that makes similar products. It's a good source of supply for accessories such as characters. Items are more-or-less compatible with the ori... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleomweber on 04/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:O brinquedo é bem bacana. Dificil de montar para as idades recomendadas. Eu daria para crianças a partir de 10 anos, ou se for para uma criança menor o ideal é montar e pedir a ajuda. O manual de instruções e bastante preciso. Ador... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections