DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Bar Hub USB 2.0 4-Port (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPokerFace on 12/24/2012

This hub usb, is very cool, the design is amazing and beautiful. Works fine and fast. Don't have anything to hold in your position, and because of this the hub is sliding in my table due to its lightness. If you don't like a anything lightining you bedroom, you will have problems with it, because the ... Read more

Hub usb Hub usb The light

0 0 0

• posted byxak0root on 01/10/2011

-- Has 4 USB hubs that works perfectly. -- Has an LED light that looks kind of cool. -- The black glossy design fits nicely with my equipment at home. -- It is small. -- The cable is really really short. Do not buy this if you expect a long cable coming with it. I just bought an extension cable and use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRicky4glendy on 09/28/2010

Has 4 USB hubs that works perfectly. Has an LED light that looks kind of cool. The black glossy design fits nicely with my equipment at home. It is small. USB ports seems kinda cheap. Price I think could have been slightly better compared to the other ones on DX. The short cable. The packaging was againt ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byr0yzterr on 06/03/2010

Does exactly what its supposed to do. Looks great, works great, feels great. It works with or without power. (Power cable not included) Its exactly the size I expected it to be, and fits very nice on my desk. Finally i'm able to add more then 2 usb ports on my macbook pro. Speed is acceptable. The light ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArnoBNL on 02/09/2010

Nice hub. My reason for buying was the per port overload protection but I don't intend to test the feature. Looks nice. Casing feels tough enough. - the blue signal light is more like a laptop reading light. Real bright. - above the 4 usb ports it says in white letters on black 'usb 4 port hub' (duh)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymistraller on 01/25/2010

Just a useful device, design is just what it should be; stylish. Works as espected, automatically detected and usb2.0. Small, metal housing. Looks better than many other hubs. The led is too bright, My USB port is powered all the time, so even if my computer is powered off, the led is on. Does not contain ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuanand on 01/20/2010

True 2.0 USB hub. Plugged two USB hard drives without requiring power supply for the hub itself. Compatible with 1.1. Can support external power source if needed. Has a nice design. One port was a little bit missaligned, but functional. The box says "Power Adapter included (5V/1A Output)", but there ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySysmatck on 11/12/2009

Beatifull object, works fine for the moust usb equipments... :) I used many usb diveces together, printer, mobile phone, and even external drivers (through sku.7690) =D Do not worked very well for my mouse, because it got some lag, the mouse sometimes got stuck for a few seconds... That really makes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFrosty422 on 11/09/2009

This USB Hub works well. There is a nice blue light on the side that looks awesome. The hub is stylish, nice colour. Looks good with my Black MacBook!!!! :) The cable is a bit short, and a bit rough to put USB cables into it. But other than these two minor problems it is a great USB Hub. Apart form the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDourittos on 07/07/2009

4 USB ports and made of easy access, with a beautiful blue light on the side. Painting black piano. 4 portas USB bem postas de facil acesso, com uma bela luz azul na lateral. Pintura preto piano. The cable connector 4-pin to 6-pin that the product is very short. O cabo conector de 4 para 6 pinos que ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections