DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Bar Hub USB 2.0 4-Port (Black)
  • 5 star 8 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 13% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPokerFace on 12/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This hub usb, is very cool, the design is amazing and beautiful. Works fine and fast. Cons:Don't have anything to hold in your position, and because of this the hub is sliding in my table due to its lightness. If you don't like a anything lightining you bedroo... Read more

Hub usb Hub usb The light
    0 0
  • posted byxak0root on 01/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-- Has 4 USB hubs that works perfectly. -- Has an LED light that looks kind of cool. -- The black glossy design fits nicely with my equipment at home. -- It is small. Cons:-- The cable is really really short. Do not buy this if you expect a long cable coming w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRicky4glendy on 09/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Has 4 USB hubs that works perfectly. Has an LED light that looks kind of cool. The black glossy design fits nicely with my equipment at home. It is small. Cons:USB ports seems kinda cheap. Price I think could have been slightly better compared to the other ones... Read more

0 0
  • posted byr0yzterr on 06/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Does exactly what its supposed to do. Looks great, works great, feels great. It works with or without power. (Power cable not included) Its exactly the size I expected it to be, and fits very nice on my desk. Finally i'm able to add more then 2 usb ports on my m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArnoBNL on 02/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice hub. My reason for buying was the per port overload protection but I don't intend to test the feature. Looks nice. Casing feels tough enough. Cons:- the blue signal light is more like a laptop reading light. Real bright. - above the 4 usb ports it says in w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymistraller on 01/25/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Just a useful device, design is just what it should be; stylish. Works as espected, automatically detected and usb2.0. Small, metal housing. Looks better than many other hubs. Cons:The led is too bright, My USB port is powered all the time, so even if my computer is power... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuanand on 01/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:True 2.0 USB hub. Plugged two USB hard drives without requiring power supply for the hub itself. Compatible with 1.1. Can support external power source if needed. Has a nice design. Cons:One port was a little bit missaligned, but functional. The box says "Power... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySysmatck on 11/12/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Beatifull object, works fine for the moust usb equipments... :) I used many usb diveces together, printer, mobile phone, and even external drivers (through sku.7690) =D Cons:Do not worked very well for my mouse, because it got some lag, the mouse sometimes got... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrosty422 on 11/09/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This USB Hub works well. There is a nice blue light on the side that looks awesome. The hub is stylish, nice colour. Looks good with my Black MacBook!!!! :) Cons:The cable is a bit short, and a bit rough to put USB cables into it. But other than these two minor problems... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDourittos on 07/07/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:4 USB ports and made of easy access, with a beautiful blue light on the side. Painting black piano. 4 portas USB bem postas de facil acesso, com uma bela luz azul na lateral. Pintura preto piano. Cons:The cable connector 4-pin to 6-pin that the product is very... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections