DX » Community » Reviews » Tobacco Tar Oil for Electronic Cigarette - Minty (20ml)
  • 5 star 14 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylonchooconor on 06/25/2013

I think it's a good product, I am very pleased with what I received and I will continue ordering this item, I think I received my product in an average time of one month and that is a very acceptable time for my no I think it's a good product, I am very pleased with what I received and I will continue ordering this item, I think I received my product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byturpek2 on 08/14/2012

Pros: -the price of this oil is really low. also the bottle of this oil is very comfortable. -Because of the narrow ant long neck of the bottle you can refill cartridges easily. -I really liked the form of the bottle and I am upset that other bottles haven't it. -I've ordered 1 bottle of this product previously with no issue. worth of product anyway.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byastoole on 02/07/2012

the price of this oil is really low. also the bottle of this oil is very comfortable. Because of the narrow ant long neck of the bottle you can refill cartridges easily. I really liked the form of the bottle and I am upset that other bottles haven't it. vapor of liquid doesn't taste very well. It seems synthetic and isn't as minty as some other liquids.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykasper001 on 01/12/2012

Terrific product. I really like the smooth mint taste and the price is unbeatable. I've ordered 1 bottle of this product previously with no issue, but this time I ordered 3 and the leakage was such that when they arrived, I still only had about 1 bottle worth of product anyway. There's enough nicotine in this product for me, but I think referring to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byutkuyulia on 12/25/2011

good product compared to price . i like menthol taste . especially , i mix them with another hard taste flavors. and this 20ml i think will supply me for minths and moths no cons i suggest all electronic cigarette smokers, Strawberry Cheesecake Flavor (10 ml) in deal extreme. wonderful product . i think not alot of people try it yet . i try buy 10 bottle ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byquaiboi on 11/03/2011

nice bottle, it comes in a little baggie in case it leaks. As far as taste, it has a slight MENTHOL taste and very little mintyness. i mix this with double mint juice sold on DX and it's better. Vapour is smoother compared to other juice i bought off DX. vapour is decent. it has a weird after taste. really. espicially i u dont mix juices. bottle sometimes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhalfcup on 10/26/2011

insanely cheap for 20ml the long thin nozzle is handy for dispensing without the hassle of a syringe tastes like refried butt. it's really seriously gross. Also the bottle isn't very sturdy, I had to pour mine into another bottle because it wouldn't seal. This is good cheap juice for having on hand in emergencies. It can also be used in small amounts,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavfeb112 on 10/24/2011

very delicious. simple to use, dont know why ppl say its hard to use. nice eye dropper style cotainer simply drip a couple drops in your vape cartridge. then its plug n play so to speak. lots of flavor and vape. must try. dries mouth out more than some. not really con since all vapes do this, but its a little more dryness on the sweeter oils. so its ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMatetitos on 07/31/2011

Really good mouth flavor, really good quality and the applicator it's pretty good. The bottle doesn't have any leakage, comes in a standard small zip bag which is pretty good. Not really. Good quality and quantity. Maybe too liquid, could be better also if it where heavier, if you put too much in the capsule, it will drain out easily, be careful with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVerrox on 07/17/2011

It's cheap. It's good to mix with others if your lucky enough to get a good batch. In the good batch, a decent mint taste with little bad aftertaste. Batch dependent, i got one bad batch wich tasted awfull, and one that tastet decent. The bottle, you have to cut it open. The bottle, it leaks and made me loose 50% of each bottle in transit. It's good ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections