DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered Self-Recharge 4-LED Table Lamp with Flexible Neck - White
Customer’s impression:
Útil pratico Top !!! Worth it's price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byanarkos85 on 03/15/2015

Pros: Es muy practica pues realiza su cometido dar luz y cargarse mediante luz solar Contra: Da poca luz

Impression:pratico;

0 0 0

• posted byGalbiati on 01/27/2015

demorou uns quatros meses para chegar mas valeu a pena!!! A luz é boa e ajuda a estudar ou usar o pc a noite!

Impression:Top !!!;

0 0 0

• posted byDenbart on 01/04/2015

Ongelooflijk dat zo een klein toestelletje zoveel licht geeft . Het werkte onmiddellijk toen het uit de verpakking kwam . Het doet nu al een hele week dienst zonder dat het echt zonlicht gezien heeft . Gewoon top !!!

Impression:Top !!!;

0 0 0

• posted byBruno_Tusani on 12/15/2014

Produto com boa qualidade de construção, útil, funciona conforme descrição e carrega inclusive em dias nublados. Algo que me surpreendeu é a possibilidade de poder carregar a bateria também através do USB, o produto é muito útil para leituras e etc. Muito satisfeito.

Impression:pratico,Útil;

0 0 0

• posted byZso22 on 08/22/2014

Pros: - The lamp is bright enough for a led lamp - The light colour is not that cold, it don't fil blue-ish. - When I put it in the window, a small orange led in the bottom shows that it's in charging state. - USB cable came with the lamp, the cable has good enough quality - It's very lightweight... Read more

Impression:Worth it's price;

0 0 0

• posted bymanujcl on 06/25/2013

You not need a electrical light, so it can be used in emergency situations (for example if you have problems with electrecity suply). You have a LED indicator that mean that the lamp is charge so its very useful for me. You can connect it to an USB input so is other option for this lamp. It an of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaschendale on 04/17/2013

Smaller than I expected but it's effective - Really high brightness, better than expected quality of LEDs- The neck is flexible so it can fit almost anywhere - Built quality seems good - Comes with default charge level for immediate use None I can think of really. Only the charging cable might be... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleloml on 03/21/2013

lampada very good, but not too strong! strong for a small period and then gets a light most feeble long! Very good utilization, because my toddler wants to sleep with lights on, then he turns on the light and learned to his attention to reload the sun to light the lamp the night he has it! for it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylorenzog91 on 02/23/2013

I like the possibilitie to charge with the USB cable and it is a good idea to have put a charge indicator. the look is nice, and the battery has a good autonomy. In French: J'aime la possibilité de charger la lampe avec le câble USB et la présence d'un indicateur de charge est une... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGnappster on 01/20/2013

It is cheap, light and self-powered. Its pretty much a great furniture to have around to house for writing in paper or blackouts. It can be turned around in any direction. It can be moved around to avoid shadows. It is eco-friendly. :) It is not as bright as other lamps. Its great for children it... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere