DX » Community » Reviews » Eyewear Style Single 20X Magnifier with LED Light (2*CR1620)
  • 5 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 14% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byviem77 on 01/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Comfortable, convenient to use. LED light is highly adjustable. Sits on the nose firmly, does not irritate ears.Cons:Relatively small focus (approx. 20mm). You have to do some screwdriver work in case you want to move it farther/closer to nose. The same for mak... Read more

Magnifier with LED on
    2 0
  • posted bytsfghana on 08/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Excellent build quality the magnifier fits well into placeCons:I think a little manual should be added to it. The packaging is not too well done.should be improved. The switch is very small but it is okay.OtherThoughts:The magnify range is too short but hey, it makes you... Read more

1 0
  • posted byeok8177 on 05/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:This thing is lightweight and sits well on the nose. Cons:1. Magnifier only 10x - not 20x 2. The focus is so close to the lens (about 2cm) OtherThoughts:Quite useful to inspect smd work and small mechanics. The working distance is much to close, if you inspect a... Read more

4 0
  • posted bykristian2503 on 09/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Good tool to have when working with SMD components as i do on a daily basis. Cons:The 20X Magnifier may not be the finest top quallity magnifier but it is pretty good compared to the pro ones. OtherThoughts:I changed the magnifier to a pro one i had, all i really... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydbleagle0 on 09/18/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It comes in a plastic box. That is as pro of a comment that I can give this! Cons:Useless!!! It has multiple problems. 1. There is no way to adjust the focus. 2. The focus is not flat, and the focal point shows a very small part of the view (only the inner most part of v... Read more

2 0
  • posted bystelms on 08/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:This thing is lightweight and sits well on the nose. It is also stable enough for working and has a high magnification. Cons:The magnification glass is not really well suited for the frame as it gets to close to the eye. This kind of loupe would be usually held w... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJallu on 08/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:-Good building quality -Very cheap -Not too heavy Cons:-Only one light -Monocular -Short focusing distance (about 2 centimeters) OtherThoughts:Quite useful to inspect smd work and small mechanics. I would like to see a binocular version with focal distance of abo... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections