DX » Community » Reviews » Eyewear Style Single 20X Magnifier with LED Light (2*CR1620)
  • 5 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 14% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byviem77 on 01/21/2013

Comfortable, convenient to use. LED light is highly adjustable. Sits on the nose firmly, does not irritate ears. Relatively small focus (approx. 20mm). You have to do some screwdriver work in case you want to move it farther/closer to nose. The same for making it left-eyed. (not really a con) It consists of two lenses, inflexibly mounted at their places,... Read more

Magnifier with LED on
    2 0
  • posted bytsfghana on 08/06/2012

Excellent build quality the magnifier fits well into place I think a little manual should be added to it. The packaging is not too well done.should be improved. The switch is very small but it is okay. The magnify range is too short but hey, it makes you feel like a pro. I even used it to read the hidden IMEI of a mobile phone and a motherboard. There ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byeok8177 on 05/26/2011

This thing is lightweight and sits well on the nose. 1. Magnifier only 10x - not 20x 2. The focus is so close to the lens (about 2cm) Quite useful to inspect smd work and small mechanics. The working distance is much to close, if you inspect a pcb or anything else you easily hit your nose. Also the magnification is to high for a frame mounted loupe.... Read more

4 0
  • posted bykristian2503 on 09/22/2010

Good tool to have when working with SMD components as i do on a daily basis. The 20X Magnifier may not be the finest top quallity magnifier but it is pretty good compared to the pro ones. I changed the magnifier to a pro one i had, all i really wanted was the frame and light anyway. This magnifier would do fine for my use if I had not had one slightly ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydbleagle0 on 09/18/2010

It comes in a plastic box. That is as pro of a comment that I can give this! Useless!!! It has multiple problems. 1. There is no way to adjust the focus. 2. The focus is not flat, and the focal point shows a very small part of the view (only the inner most part of view is in focus). 3. The focus is so close to the lens (about 2cm) that you can't work ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bystelms on 08/26/2010

This thing is lightweight and sits well on the nose. It is also stable enough for working and has a high magnification. The magnification glass is not really well suited for the frame as it gets to close to the eye. This kind of loupe would be usually held with the eyelids, so its a bit distracting when it is so close and touches the eye lids. The loupe ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJallu on 08/26/2010

-Good building quality -Very cheap -Not too heavy -Only one light -Monocular -Short focusing distance (about 2 centimeters) Quite useful to inspect smd work and small mechanics. I would like to see a binocular version with focal distance of about 200 -250 mm for smd soldering and other precision work. Sometimes second light source at other side would ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections