DX » Community » Reviews » Soft Silicone Cushion Bicycle Saddle Pad Seat Cover
Customer’s impression:
Great product Decent product Very good material bad service. Comfortable Seat Pad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybozozo on 01/09/2015

This cushion is super for the super hard saddle on spinning bikes. It does come of if you move too much.

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byandrewho18 on 11/15/2014

Pros: Fits my seat pretty well. Cons: Delivery took VERY VERY LONG to arrive. It says 24Hr Free delivery to Singapore, it took 3 weeks. Overall, yes the product is what I wanted but this delivery time is just too much, I've ordered quite a number of times from DX but I think this is the last and... Read more

Impression:Decent product, bad service.;

0 0 0

• posted bySeanZM on 10/11/2014

This is a great product. I have used it and it provides great cushioning.

Impression:Comfortable Seat Pad;

0 0 0

• posted bywanick on 08/10/2014

Impression:Very good material;

0 0 0

• posted byrade098 on 07/11/2014

This is already the second time that I am taking this product, I simply thrills with him, because simply prolongs the ride, all my friends are delighted, so it is possible to order more that. It's a little expensive, considering I can find cheaper anatomical seats, but in essence serves a purpose... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytoamysiu on 06/19/2014

Soft Silicone Cushion Bicycle Saddle Pad Seat - purchased for my son who is 12 years old. He feels great and comfortable seating on this pad. The saddle pad is a little bigger than the original seat on his bike. He has to tighten the string to keep it tied on top of the seat. Great buy and to buy... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShaolim on 01/05/2014

Main part - the silicone gel feels good and comfy. Makes long rides less pain in the butt :) * Easy to use on every bike sit. * The structure is very smart - making room for all the valuable parts and therefor ease up the pressure, while supporting the rest. A very well designed, and product. I I... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byShaolim on 12/19/2013

Excellent price - Comfortable - Fits right on my bike - Gel is OK - color is ok - easy to install - Silicone gel feels good and comfy. Makes long rides less pain it's a little heavy, when you're riding and you have a lot of gadgets and supplies, the additional weight could be significant Great at... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byezelargo on 09/18/2013

This is a usefull item, you can change big to little and it is functioning very well. Dx has many good products, i love adapters cause its turns our life more easy. Good site and good product, buy here and you will never stop to buy... a week ago it started to buzz a little, but it can only be at... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXiangus on 08/13/2013

Quite cheap, big silicone cushion with a nice invagination in the center so you don't crush your balls. The cushion is very easy to put on and remove, but you will need to use some force to strap it on to minimize any sliding motions while riding the bike. It might be slightly too large if you a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections