Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytoamysiu on 06/19/2014

Soft Silicone Cushion Bicycle Saddle Pad Seat - purchased for my son who is 12 years old. He feels great and comfortable seating on this pad. The saddle pad is a little bigger than the original seat on his bike. He has to tighten the string to keep it tied on top of the seat. Great buy and cheaper to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShaolim on 01/05/2014

Main part - the silicone gel feels good and comfy. Makes long rides less pain in the butt :) * Easy to use on every bike sit. * The structure is very smart - making room for all the valuable parts and therefor ease up the pressure, while supporting the rest. A very well designed, and manufactured, product.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byShaolim on 12/19/2013

Excellent price - Comfortable - Fits right on my bike - Gel is OK - color is ok - easy to install - Silicone gel feels good and comfy. Makes long rides less pain it's a little heavy, when you're riding and you have a lot of gadgets and supplies, the additional weight could be significant Great product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byezelargo on 09/18/2013

This is a usefull item, you can change big to little and it is functioning very well. Dx has many good products, i love adapters cause its turns our life more easy. Good site and good product, buy here and you will never stop to buy... a week ago it started to buzz a little, but it can only be found ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXiangus on 08/13/2013

Quite cheap, big silicone cushion with a nice invagination in the center so you don't crush your balls. The cushion is very easy to put on and remove, but you will need to use some force to strap it on to minimize any sliding motions while riding the bike. It might be slightly too large if you own a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDeepfunkysoul on 06/18/2013

Normally finding one these is near impossible for under 20 bucks. So for the money it a pretty good value and it helps if you get sore after long rides. The setup was very easy just slip it over your seat tie it up and your ready to go. None that I could think of really, its cheap, good quality, and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrtusset on 05/31/2013

- Good quality; - Really helps; - Easy to put on the bench bike; - Fits in any bench. - comfortable. - the price could be a little cheaper, I kind of expensive for the product. I have two bikes are much more comfortable to ride a bike with this seat pad cover. my next purchase will be acquiring one more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byToshichOmsk on 05/03/2013

Good thing for those who experience discomfort from the saddle when riding a bike. You can make your cycling much more enjoyable with this product. Bought for my girlfriend. 1. A good filler material. 2. Ergonomic comfortable shape. 3. Easy to use: put on the saddle and rode :) 4. The normal price. 1... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymasterochicken on 01/29/2013

This thing is really easy to put on. You just slip it over your existing seat and tie a draw string. The gel is very thick and squishy, and makes your seat much more comfortable. Not many that I can think of. The build quality can be a little bit better, and sometimes the cover kind of slips to the side ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byugottab on 01/04/2013

This sadle cover is very confortable. The no longer is the need to wear the special padded shorts when going out on a street/race/fixed gear bike. The cover has an easy fit on the sadle but will not move during the bike ride. None really. Only think I can think of is that the text on the cover peels ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections