DX » Community » Reviews » 50mW Green + 100mW Red Laser Stage Lighting Projector with IR Remote + Tripod (100V~240V AC)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythomaskarlsson on 10/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This laser projector is small and very easy to take with you. I like the casing, which is made of aluminium. The quality seems to be good. Casing is sturdy. It comes with US power supply but there is also a EU plug in the box. Nice patterns and colors (red and green). A m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byItaboray on 01/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I've given two parties, and both this projector was a success. You can even make some money by renting this projector. Heats very little, makes little noise. It is very easy to set up the tripod and power cord. It has a good projection angle, different images and effect... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynachovi02 on 11/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good product .. Built in good material It is very bright. it works very good. The figures in the wall are very big. The Box is Small and i received the package in very good conditions in my address. The laser is built in matal The microphone works ok with the music... Read more

0 0
  • posted byante4711 on 10/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really nice laser patterns, that change in tune with music beat or interval. You can attach it on a wall or a tall tripod using the swivel mount holes and a screw. Cons:A little short power cord. The tripod is very small. OtherThoughts:My layman thoughts about the safet... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuyfromhe on 07/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very nice point show, some circular patterns as well remote control decent sound response comes with basically useless mini tripod can be mounted on a real tripod can be hung from a lighting rack if you prefer can also just sit flat on a table or surface Made ou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymavouh on 09/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The laser `show´ is very bright and nice! - comes in a nice box - option to hang it or put in on the standard - comes with a EU plug converter - has a microphone in it to response on music Cons:sometimes it stutters.. when changing to other mode, the stuttering stops... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMahussen on 09/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Small and lightweight. - Interesting patterns. - Relatively easy to set up and use. - Will definitely liven up a party. Cons:- I don't understand how it is meant to work with music playing in the 'music' mode, but leaving it on 'auto' mode should be fine. - I'm not sure... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections