DX » Community » Reviews » 50mW Green + 100mW Red Laser Stage Lighting Projector with IR Remote + Tripod (100V~240V AC)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythomaskarlsson on 10/13/2013

This laser projector is small and very easy to take with you. I like the casing, which is made of aluminium. The quality seems to be good. Casing is sturdy. It comes with US power supply but there is also a EU plug in the box. Nice patterns and colors (red and green). A must have if you wanna step up the game when throwing parties. I love it! The tripod ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byItaboray on 01/01/2013

I've given two parties, and both this projector was a success. You can even make some money by renting this projector. Heats very little, makes little noise. It is very easy to set up the tripod and power cord. It has a good projection angle, different images and effects. In some effects, it seems that the green projection is blurred. I think it is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynachovi02 on 11/19/2012

Very good product .. Built in good material It is very bright. it works very good. The figures in the wall are very big. The Box is Small and i received the package in very good conditions in my address. The laser is built in matal The microphone works ok with the music It is cheaper than the ones i have in my country It has a remote contoller that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byante4711 on 10/13/2012

Really nice laser patterns, that change in tune with music beat or interval. You can attach it on a wall or a tall tripod using the swivel mount holes and a screw. A little short power cord. The tripod is very small. My layman thoughts about the safety: The packaging states the lasers to be class 3b, which is dangerous if exposed to naked eye. However,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuyfromhe on 07/20/2011

Very nice point show, some circular patterns as well remote control decent sound response comes with basically useless mini tripod can be mounted on a real tripod can be hung from a lighting rack if you prefer can also just sit flat on a table or surface Made out of nice metal Not many at this price. It makes a little noise but all laser projectors ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymavouh on 09/01/2010

The laser `show´ is very bright and nice! - comes in a nice box - option to hang it or put in on the standard - comes with a EU plug converter - has a microphone in it to response on music sometimes it stutters.. when changing to other mode, the stuttering stops. it does make sounds, but you wouldn't hear it when music is on. Don't know if this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMahussen on 09/01/2010

- Small and lightweight. - Interesting patterns. - Relatively easy to set up and use. - Will definitely liven up a party. - I don't understand how it is meant to work with music playing in the 'music' mode, but leaving it on 'auto' mode should be fine. - I'm not sure about how safe it is to look into hole where the lasers shoot from, even from a distance.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections