DX » Community » Reviews » 50mW Green + 100mW Red Laser Stage Lighting Projector with IR Remote + Tripod (100V~240V AC)
Customer’s impression:
Solid, good quality.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySharpyparpy on 11/02/2014

Very impressed with this. The quality of this small unit surpassed expectations. Excellent value for money. Very simple to use which was good as the instructions are not the best. I bought this for our kids to use as a music light show and it does the job brilliantly. Read more

Impression:Solid, good quality.;

0 0 0

• posted byStoolpe on 10/28/2013

Good woorking, nice light and you can choose between different laser shows. To the music or just two different standard types. Doesn't weight anything and its very tiny so you can place it wherever you want! Little bit noicy but when you have the music on you can't hear it! Or else i cant find any cons ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byholender6 on 01/02/2013

Got it just one day before our new years party. It's easy to operate. Fool proof installation. plug adapter included. Manual not really needed, only to operate the RC. Might be cheaper. Powercord might be longer, because it has to be put in a high place. Would be good if it was packed in some kind of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydann6968 on 12/06/2012

I bought this on a whim one night. I didn't expect much from it but have been very happy so far now that I've gotten to use it. It's very small so will be easy to transport if I would ever need to. Comes with a few different settings, all of which look good and create a different mood. Very powerful ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjosepi2 on 08/17/2012

Is a fair price betwen product to money. Huge range open of haze... you can fill a big place with the light, nice effects, good strobo.. The music function is perfect Aceptable qty of effects. Good material, easy to use, the manual is not necesary, you understand the device when you see a moment. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytabakeshi on 07/26/2012

Very good product, strong laser, easy to use, good material body, various modes, wide field of view and very fun to use at parties. Can be supported by a tripod or bolted to a wall or ceiling. Works great with the remote control. The product is not facing up on the tripod. The product falls be left facing ... Read more

Laser Stage Lighting Projector

0 0 0

• posted bytechno20041975 on 05/21/2012

Shipped very well in a nice box safely!!! A great basic projection at low costs... you probably have to pay more for the same lasers like JB systems and they probably have less functions. Comes with a tripod and the case is from steel so it's actually good strong quality and not a plastic toy. It has ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytigrus on 12/16/2011

-Feels solid. All metal. -Strong light. Looks awesome in darkness and even better when combined with the effect of a smoke machine. -Can be installed virtually anywhere quite easily. -Comes with a tripod for the occasions when you just want to set it up quickly. -Makes a notable amount of noise. -Due ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byw0lfiis on 10/18/2011

For the money i paid for this i realy can't complain about anything. Good light but i doubt that it realy is as strong as it says. But definitly it wont make you disapointed! Nice packaging that allowed it to ship safetly here. Robust casing for the laser. Tripod was also suprisingly stable. Manual was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluisrebolledo on 08/08/2011

It's a really small laser, it fits in my palm. It comes with everything you need and ready to run straight out of the box. I wasn't really expecting much out of them, but when I first got it and plugged it in I was surprised. The lights are really strong, I've been able to use them in daylight. One laser ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections