Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• A good buy

posted by tigrus on 12/16/2011
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

-Feels solid. All metal.

-Strong light. Looks awesome in darkness and even better when combined with the effect of a smoke machine.

-Can be installed virtually anywhere quite easily.

-Comes with a tripod for the occasions when you just want to set it up quickly.

Cons:

-Makes a notable amount of noise.

-Due to the sensor positioned in the front plate of the light, when using the remote you can only control the light when it's facing at you.

-When operated by remote, has a small (2-3 seconds) delay when turning on.

OtherThoughts:

The sound this device makes surprised me a bit but I assume it's the same case with every other laser stage light. You'll hear the fan but when you have music on and some people around it's not a problem anymore.

Regardless of the fact that this is supposed to be used indoors only, we set up a three day lasting outdoor party last summer and installed it in the ceiling of a 25 square meters tent. It lasted well all the humidity created by the soil, people, foam and bubble machine. Of course we made sure it is not in contact with water but still I'm quite happy everything went so well.

Bottomline:

A good quality stage light for a good price. All in all this light has been a pleasant surprise.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections