Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHandyPandy on 01/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great product -Works perfectly -Easy to install -Easy to use -Reliable (it hasn't crashed so far and I haven't lost any data) -Great price Cons:-Build quality is good, but it feels a little too light -Some of the edges and unions are a bit rough... but nothing... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclovervidia on 10/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The price is pretty good. It fits in the Wii with a slight push. If you have problems with it, try pushing it in a bit more until it clicks in. The color matches the Wii, but not the black plastic of the GameCube part. It is great! Did I mention it actually WORK... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKiradien on 07/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and does the job. Had this thing just under a year now and no problems. - Reasonably priced in comparison to retail versions - Blends in nicely with the Wii Cons:Unlike the Nintendo brand ones, it doesn't feel as though it can take a pounding - however,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaiorosmaua on 07/08/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:O produto é de excelente qualidade, senão me engano contem mais de 1000 blocos para jogos de gamecube (o que significa muita jogatina), o custo beneficio dele é excelente comparado a um memory card da Nintendo original de 1019 blocos. Chegou tudo certinho... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymata123 on 06/11/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Big, 64MB is enought for all your game saves. + Good build quality + Flawless compatibility + Great price, original one is smaller and much more expesive. Cons:- It´s hard to fit into WII, but don´t worry it won´t break OtherThoughts:I think that this s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytotheriver on 02/14/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:White as the color os the Wii Console Very Cheap. Good build quality. Works nicely. ----------------- Spanish Blaca como el color de la WII Muy barata. Bien acabada. Funciona perfectamente. Cons:None at all. -------------- Spanish Ninguno en absoluto. OtherThoughts:Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoola01 on 12/27/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It's white so it matches the color of the Wii - 64MB of memory is plenty for Gamecube game saves - Super, super, super cheap. Official ones cost way, way,way more - Build quality is nice - It works! Cons:- It's kind of a pain to put it in.. I guess it's slig... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygmatos07 on 09/22/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Simplesmente um memory card para Wii/GameCube, faz o que prometi, muito útil para quem precisa salvar jogos dos consoles já ditos. Muito fácil de usar, qualquer um consegui (serio!), basta apenas colocar e usar. Ele é branco, combina PERFEITAMENTE co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeegee on 01/11/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap for a such a large memory card (64 MB). White color matches the wii system. Cons:This memory card does not fit well. It seems to be too fat to properly fit in my wii, as a result it is hard to put in and remove. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Still a good buy... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJembinator on 12/07/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Strong build quality -Large storage capacity -Cheap for what it is -Reliable -White colour blends with my wii Cons:Designs not that flashy but who cares its just a memory card you just want it to function. OtherThoughts:I have a wii and gamecube games so i use... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections