DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4V 900mAh Replacement Battery for Panasonic HHR-P105
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjpls023 on 06/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really cheap, a good way to change your old battery to a new one without paying too much. Cons:there is no cons on these batterys. i would say that these battery work great and they fit my phone good and stay charged for a long time. OtherThoughts:all i can say... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlack_Rose on 04/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Perfect fit to replace the OEM batteries. Holds charge well after several cycles. Cons:I order two of these and one of the batteries only lasted about 1 day following it's initial charge. After being charged a second time, it has been working fine ever since.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRodrigoMS on 04/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really cheap, a good way to change your old battery to a new one without paying too much. Cons:Ive bought this battery about one year ago and it already is showing some "issues" of use. Like scratches on the call, and low battery... OtherThoughts:I t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblaircaines on 03/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:great battery. works good with my phones. charged them for the 24 hr period and didn't have to recharge up to a week. Cons:there is no cons on these batterys. i would say that these battery work great and they fit my phone good and stay charged for a long time. OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoromano on 12/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this product because this kind of batteries are expensive here in Argentina, so I decided to try with this alternative stuff. The size of this battery is exactly the same as the original so I didn't have any issue when I inserted in my telephone. I charged for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywezzyjoker on 06/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This battery is great. It serves its purpose greatly and has been working great since day one. The price is so CHEAP! overhere in canada this battery cost more than 3x its price on DX. Great capacity works for a long time without charging. It came in a retail... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFastereus on 01/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Full compatibility Good build quality Really works Cons:Was received with a net charge of 15% of that when inserted in the phone caused some problems, battery charger refused to his charge , the problem was solved by removing and setting the phone to the platf... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections