DX » Community » Reviews » E003 7" LCD E-Book Reader Media Player w/ FM Radio + Voice Recorder - Black (128MB RAM/2GB Flash)
  • 5 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhanppu on 02/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Works with epub -PDF works (slowly, but it works) -I can listen audio books with it -I can read a study book and play audio on the backround -Photos and videos look really good -Easy to use -Ready to use in 3 seconds -When using for reading battery lasts from 5 to 10 h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTimon099 on 01/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good full quality of assemblage. Easy and convenient. Good LCD the screen with 5 levels of brightness. It is possible to read both in full darkness and at bright illumination. There are some fonts and and some colours of fonts. There is a rotation across and v... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycfarl on 11/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Perfect to read epub books! - Battery lasts a long time - Very light - Simple to use - Made of durable material - Good resolution for photos and video - Very beautiful. Cons:- Not a good choice to read PDF files. If a page can not be read on screen, the zoom... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylogikgdf on 06/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent quality-ebook -Battery lasts on average 4 hours -Accepted flv, mkv, avi, all in low resolution Excellent quality audio- -Accepts high resolution photos It ebook you can change font sizes and background colors Tested-one memory card 8gb and it worked perfectly... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytsvetanm on 03/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good overall build quality; - Light weight and convenient; - Easy to use; - Good screen with 5 brightness levels – you can read comfortably at complete darkness or in direct sunlight; - Several font and background colors; - 4 font sizes; - Horizontal or vert... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybararay on 03/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this book is before alien, I thought that this wretched distribution on the theme electronic of the books. I did not expect anything standing from it. But when I reached it from the packing, I pleasantly astonished. it even in the disuse looks very well. matte screen, f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGiTsu on 02/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Good russian translation -Good screen quality -Nice look -Good format support -Loud speaker Cons:-Charger is not useable in russia(usb charging is ok) -No protective case, even a cheap 1$ pounch -No games support OtherThoughts:Being of a tablet size, it's more... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybelpyro on 01/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. Very easy to use. 2. Really read all supported formates. It's important for me. 3. Good screen for reading in the bus )) 4. Excellent price! Cons:1. Some items translated to Russian not correct. 2. Mini-USB input is very fragile. 3. Product box hasn't EU adapter. 4. PD... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndrey56 on 10/27/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very much high quality of the image, possibility to look through video (clips and films), it is collected point very qualitatively, work with a flash-card on 8 Gb is checked up! It is convenient to read the books, many useful functions (a dictophone, radio, a calendar etc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFahrenheit4512 on 10/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good value for money. For non E-INK display good battery life. Good video quality, support flac for music. No issue with cyrillic and e-book with pictures. Cons:Radio is useless in EU. I didn't manage to make it working. The video does not support external sub... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections