DX » Community » Reviews » E003 7" LCD E-Book Reader Media Player w/ FM Radio + Voice Recorder - Black (128MB RAM/2GB Flash)
  • 5 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhanppu on 02/07/2012

-Works with epub -PDF works (slowly, but it works) -I can listen audio books with it -I can read a study book and play audio on the backround -Photos and videos look really good -Easy to use -Ready to use in 3 seconds -When using for reading battery lasts from 5 to 10 hours. (if you read a book and listent to music it lasts for 5h or more) -You can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTimon099 on 01/15/2012

Good full quality of assemblage. Easy and convenient. Good LCD the screen with 5 levels of brightness. It is possible to read both in full darkness and at bright illumination. There are some fonts and and some colours of fonts. There is a rotation across and verticals. Remembers last page at reading. You can read and listen to favourite music simultaneously.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycfarl on 11/24/2011

- Perfect to read epub books! - Battery lasts a long time - Very light - Simple to use - Made of durable material - Good resolution for photos and video - Very beautiful. - Not a good choice to read PDF files. If a page can not be read on screen, the zoom does not help, because you must use the buttons on the side to move the zoom to the right or left.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylogikgdf on 06/23/2011

Excellent quality-ebook -Battery lasts on average 4 hours -Accepted flv, mkv, avi, all in low resolution Excellent quality audio- -Accepts high resolution photos It ebook you can change font sizes and background colors Tested-one memory card 8gb and it worked perfectly -Loading media for taking 2 hours -It is light and small -does not work in 720p Cable ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytsvetanm on 03/19/2011

- Good overall build quality; - Light weight and convenient; - Easy to use; - Good screen with 5 brightness levels – you can read comfortably at complete darkness or in direct sunlight; - Several font and background colors; - 4 font sizes; - Horizontal or vertical rotation; - Good battery life; - 3,70 GB of internal storage memory; - Quick navigation ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybararay on 03/03/2011

this book is before alien, I thought that this wretched distribution on the theme electronic of the books. I did not expect anything standing from it. But when I reached it from the packing, I pleasantly astonished. it even in the disuse looks very well. matte screen, flat components, small flat slots, it appears sufficiently is qualitatively made. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGiTsu on 02/11/2011

-Good russian translation -Good screen quality -Nice look -Good format support -Loud speaker -Charger is not useable in russia(usb charging is ok) -No protective case, even a cheap 1$ pounch -No games support Being of a tablet size, it's more like a giant player. It has any essential feature for your amusement in travel: text, video, radio. It hasn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybelpyro on 01/11/2011

1. Very easy to use. 2. Really read all supported formates. It's important for me. 3. Good screen for reading in the bus )) 4. Excellent price! 1. Some items translated to Russian not correct. 2. Mini-USB input is very fragile. 3. Product box hasn't EU adapter. 4. PDF scrolling is slowly (( Very good device for nice reading book with cofee cup )). Also,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndrey56 on 10/27/2010

Very much high quality of the image, possibility to look through video (clips and films), it is collected point very qualitatively, work with a flash-card on 8 Gb is checked up! It is convenient to read the books, many useful functions (a dictophone, radio, a calendar etc.)! Good Russian! Yet hasn't found out! It would be good, if the point cost cheaper,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFahrenheit4512 on 10/07/2010

Good value for money. For non E-INK display good battery life. Good video quality, support flac for music. No issue with cyrillic and e-book with pictures. Radio is useless in EU. I didn't manage to make it working. The video does not support external subs. Charging through USB is very slow and I don't understand way it was not integrate. Very good ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections