DX » Community » Reviews » E003 7" LCD E-Book Reader Media Player w/ FM Radio + Voice Recorder - White (128MB RAM/2GB Flash)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydamienomen68 on 01/06/2012

It read the books that i threw at it, all text based. Multimedia functionality was good. Had a look at some of the pricey Kobo etc. readers & they have some annoying page change flashes that this thing doesn't have.It's a no-name brand that i would heartily recommend.Battery life isn't great if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaxcovix on 08/18/2011

The e-book works great, starts in 8 seconds after pushing button, life battery over 6 hours as books reader, e-book cheaper, radio works perfect in Italy (you have to use earphones, they works as antenna) It reads 16 gb tf too !!!!! pdf files with only 2 zoom levels. If the pdf has little characters ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBogrole on 05/20/2011

A very flexible piece of kit, reads every format of book I've thrown at it. battery life is excellent @ 6hrs + (once charged for 24 hours) video use and music use very good! Even the misses can use it. Cheaper to put books on than a Kindle and much more flexible too! As others have said the radio function ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybetocampos on 04/23/2011

A simple and straightforward product, that is to say, the product is for reading books and that's what it does, and it does well. The cost-benefit is great (a similar product here in Brazil costs around $500. A very practical device. The radio does not work in Brazil. As some people have already observed,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHarddriver on 04/12/2011

Handles multiple e-book formats easily, so far has taken everything I've thrown into it. Same for videos. Really like the Explorer option which lists what you've looked at recently for quick access. Love that the books open at the last page you were reading. Quick page transitions. Easy to change font/... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byToktokPL on 02/20/2011

- Excellent price. - Good screen. - Good battery life. - Good buttons quality. - Nice headphones. - Voice recording quality is good! - You can change color of an .epub background and font. - Charging through adapter takes ~2 hours. (through USB probably more) - It is of course possible to use device ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTsukyanna on 02/15/2011

It's an e-book reader really cool. It is very beautiful, well done, the keys are soft and everything works perfectly. The picture is very good. I tested photos in jpeg format, and resolution is impressive. The videos run fine, the image is well defined and the audio is also good.It is easy to work, is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysaartjevanelder on 02/14/2011

The e-reader had a very good display. I was amazed by the quality of it. It is very simple in use, even my mother knows how to use it (and that says a lot!) The battery works for 6 hours. The screen is matte, so you can read in bright light. You can change the background and letter collor. Its also possible ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPsAiKoW on 01/24/2011

It just arrived today and it looks to work fine. It arrived in a descent box, undamaged. It arrived pretty fast too. i tried to put some books and videos on it, which is realy simple. just connect to pc and drag the files in it. (all goes in the same folder) The buttons seem pretty good also. Menu is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalmightynick on 01/22/2011

Very good lcd matrix Build quality is also very good Only 1 video file was desynchronized, other works smoothly(about 10 was tested) Recognize many formats of docs, audio, video Have radio and it works fine The carton is very hard to brake Good russian font I still can't find any cons, exept the charging ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections