DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Triple Razor Blade Set (4-Pack)
  • 5 star 15 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 3 ( 11% )
  • 1 star 2 ( 7% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOhadHen on 10/23/2012

good product really low price look the same great finish you can feel that the quality isn,t the same in every shave i got cut even when i used more shaving gel need to rebuild it and make the blades sharper and gel line more supportive take in consider the really high price of the original ones its a great find! that's the reason i bought them and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byItaiB on 10/13/2012

* Been getting those here for quite a while now... several shipments each was bulk (3-5 packages each time) they are original blades and none of them had any defects so far. * They are way cheaper then getting them at the stores here. None that I can think of Nothing much to add really Good product, it looks exactly the same as original (and most probably ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysigveberland on 09/10/2012

+ very low price compared to western europe + stays sharp for a time + looks genuine - not the best razors I have tried Compared to normal price, these are at least half price of normal, which is good. When you look at the packaging it looks genuine enough, and they shave okay. Cheap razors, but not something to try out for the first time at the morning ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymatiasfigue on 08/27/2012

BAJO COSTO DEL PRODUCTO EN RELACION CON EL BENEFICIO DEL MISMO. CANTIDAD DE REPUESTOS NECESARIAS PARA LARGO TIEMPO DE USO NINGUNA CONTRA CONTRA ESTE PRODUCTO ES JUSTO LO QUE NECESITABA Y LA MARCA QUE ESTABA BUSCANDO BUENA MARCA, RECONOCIDA INTENCIONALMENTE DE BUENOS PRODUCTOS Y EXCELENTE RESPUESTA A LAS EXIGENCIAS BUEN PRODUCTO MUY RECOMENDABLE PARA ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivanseibel on 07/02/2012

Compared with the original, the price is tempting. The packaging is very similar to the packaging of the original model of Gillette. The material quality is aesthetically very good. The blades are really bad compared to the original model of Gilette. My beard is not heavy, yet the device has not done a good job. I think the durability is less too. The ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAnaT0lik on 06/27/2012

Only price Very bad quality of edges, they pull out hair. Crookedly and waves the green strip is pasted. Minus one and is very big! These blades simply can not shave. Even with a large layer of gel (foam), they are unbearably torn skin, while leaving the hair to be shaved off. Of course I'm sorry that I write a bad review, but for me, as a young man ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjansmits on 04/17/2012

I bought these due to the excessive high prices here in Western Europe. They don't make me think that they are original Gillette or so, but they still give me a nice cut-free close shave. They fit perfectly on my Mach 3 razor bought locally a long time ago. The build quality of the ones I received were unexpectedly good. There is no rusting of the metal ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaxalves on 01/30/2012

- These blades come well packaged, in a box very similar to the genuine one; - It's cheap like hell. The original is selling in Brazil for $ 8,00. And with only two blades...; - Fit perfeclty on my Mach3; - Sharp enough to use more than one time. Well, it's works, but my skin complains a bit. It's not a bad blade, but could be more sharp. Maybe, if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byserg69vlg on 01/23/2012

Fine edges, high quality, don't differ from edges bought houses. I use more than 2 weeks. More cheaply in 2 times. Remained it is very happy. Minuses yet hasn't found out. All quite arranges. At us in Russia in 2 times is more expensive. I will buy to myself these edges. Here the favourable price, high quality. I tried different edges, but these very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarlonPavanello on 11/04/2011

Product seems to be original, and comes with 4 pack sealed box. Cable fits and works normally without problems, I am using and presented no problem because the product is great quality. Besides all this with a good price compared to those sold in my country So far none against this product, meets all my expectation Maybe they sell to the cable near ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections