DX » Community » Reviews » 2-LED 3-Mode Fog Bicycle Light - White (Pair/2*CR2032)
  • 5 star 8 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrobogo82 on 06/28/2013

These are very, very bright. I was totally surprised when I pointed them towards a dark corner of the house and turned them on. I also like the three working modes (strobe-flash-always on). Having two of these and enabling the strobe mode creates a fun effect. Oh, and I don't care what anybody says about the price. Light like these cost four times as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byriggsj on 06/13/2013

So cute! It fits any size handle bar, and the silicone grip creates a snug fit that will not move, even on bumpy roads. The light has three modes - blink, rapid flash and steady, and is bright enough to draw attention to your presence on the road. Batteries are included. I haven't had opportunity to actually use it on my bike at night yet, so I can'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyonygg on 11/02/2011

It's great and durable. The button doesn't get pressed when it's being stored in my saddle bad when not in use, and so the battery doesn't run out. Has 3 operation modes: 1. Strobe (like an airplane's strobe light) 2. Flash 3. Constant ON 4. OFF (dahh!) It catches attention which makes it safer to ride like that on the bicycles. The light intensity ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrcone on 09/29/2011

good build quality easy to use, easy to change battery. 3 modes, flashing, fast flashing and continous light. Long consumption and long light battery duration... Cheaper than any other similar you can buy in hungary theres 2 lamps in the package, 1 of them doesn't work. maybe battery the led light is not too powerful, but enough if u have 2 on ur bike.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEric_P on 08/19/2011

- Can mount almost anywhere on the bike with the silicon loop - Is bright enough to be seen, definitely noticeable - Can be installed and removed quickly if you're worried about them being stolen - Sometimes the button is hard to press down - The flash patterns can be very annoying - Silicon seems like it would stretch out after a while. Came in a fancy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAfromenator on 07/06/2011

- Bright - Three modes of operation - Easily and quickly installed on any bicycle parts In the dark, flashlights shine in face, if you install them on the steering wheel in a horizontal position (when you see the power button). This problem solved by setting flashlights to "lateral side", such as on suspension fork Well suited to describe ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshlomsi on 05/23/2011

Small, easy to mount and remove, nice blink pattern. Reasonable brightness but no more than that (see cons). Not as bright as I expected even in cheap blinkers category. A major setback is the fact that the light is visible to me (the rider) which quite distract especially in dark areas it throws a noticeable amount of light on my eyes as well as to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvideomiv on 05/22/2011

-Very bright in the darkness ... -Light-weight -Economical in the consumption of batteries. (30 hours and they still work) -Good-looking -I is more noticeable on the road. -The quality is better than SKU 51737 but more expensive price. No flaws, except the price. This is a useful and attractive thing. Bike, best seen on the night road. Looks nice. These ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliamandagnieszk on 03/30/2011

Extremely bright light Easy to attach to your bike Multiple flashing modes None I bought these to use for enhanced side visibility when cycling in low light. I've attached them to the forks of my mountain bike and they work perfectly. They are extremely bright and have multiple modes, of which the strobe is the mode I use. Ireland is famous for its ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycyclist on 12/20/2010

Very bright. Small. You can stretch them to fit handle bars or forks. Great back up light. None at all. These type seem to be probably the best back up lights on DX at the moment. Im sure that they will be waterproof too, as the only place for water to get in, is at the back which is usually sealed against the bar/fork etc... and the silicon is a good ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections