DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless USB RF Presenter with Red Laser Pointer - Silver + Black (433MHz/2*AAA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandersjandersse on 09/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Pointer is awesome, the laser equally so. I'll find something to point it must be that I could wished transmitter that is in pc is maybe a little too big. Cons:Pointer is awesome, the laser equally so. I'll find something to point it must be that I could wished transmitte... Read more

0 0
  • posted byszerezade on 07/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works from the start. I probe it in a great event (more than 100 person) and works ok. The pass up and the pass down its ok, and the laser pointer is very usefull. Works from the start putting the receptor in the computer. Another positive item, the batteries... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOtidraude on 12/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use Good quality-price relation Adequate size to store it somewhere It use standard type of batteries Very easy and fast to connect and use (plug&play) Cons:The only one inconvenient would be that the materials haven't a very good quality OtherThoughts:I use... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydangerous666 on 01/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Useful - Simple - Beautiful - Comes with a nice bag for carrying it - Works easily on Linux as announced - Good signal range - On/off switch Cons:- Build plastic is weak and cheap - Kinky buttons - It'll get easily broken if you let it fall down - The laser... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections