DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Scope Mount Base for AK Series Gun - Black
  • 5 star 8 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPenetrAlex on 01/15/2014

It's a good mount, sturdy and well made. Not only for AK, it can be used with any rifle with a dovetail rail of 11mm. Es una buena montura, dura y bien construida. No sólo para AK, puede ser usada con cualquier rifle que tenga un raíl de cola de milano de 11mm. I didn't found any. It just do the job. No le he encontrado ninguna, simplemente ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byki1ohke on 08/21/2012

I bought this adapter/converter so that I wouldn't have to keep buying new rings for every scope that has weaver mounts included. Since I have some air rifles that use 11mm dovetail and some hunting rifles with weaver I thought that two of these could be used when I felt lite moving my scopes around. The added hight can be useful then you are mounting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjpmaverick on 06/14/2011

You don´t really need to be a genius to use this thing.... but it´s really usefull Comes with 2 Allens keys; one for the horizontal adjusting screws (4 of them by the way), and the other one for a vertical inner screws (to avoid displacements). Packaging includes a nylon bag in a box. None really, what cons could this have? it´s just a piece of metal!... Read more

0 1
  • posted byomartux on 06/14/2011

Cheap It Works! Not only for AK, i have a .22LR rifle and I used this to fast change between my scope and my red dot, perfect! 11mm dovetail to weaver picatinny buy it!!!! Barato, excelente si uno compra una mira que tenga anillos picatinny o weaver y su rifle tenga un riel dovetail de 11mm Perfect in my marlin 795, sku.12171, and sku.13012, great combo.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byScarus on 04/06/2011

This is really good and very useful mount. Holds fine on a dovetail and hold which ever you like pretty tight. It is well build and looks and feels solid. Real remedy for the owners of 11mm dovetail. Did not found any con on this peace of metal. It works and holds tight. I'm happy with this thing and will buy more for re-sell. My customers are interested ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymasterwolf on 01/10/2011

3/8 Dovetail to Weaver adapter Really solid construction 4 screw attachment + a stop screw in the middle so good for airguns as well usual free allen keys with the product nice height for scopes esp if mated to low profile rings Excellent choice for a silhouette pistol and fits nicely on a crosman 2250 breech may be a little too short for some scopes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheHackapell on 12/31/2010

-Solid build -Universal to mount on all 3/8 dovetails -Good for mounting a red dot sight or basically anything that requires a weaver rail onto it. -Great for paintball, airsoft and pellet guns. -High rises the optics a little bit, which is very good because when using a paintball gun that has a stock on it, you can't aim down the sight unless the optics ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspaceport on 11/28/2010

It states its for an AK for some reason, but it will fit any rifle with a standard dovetail groove, then you can fit any weaver mount to this. Its small, lightweight and compact so doesnt look heavy on the gun and it fits firmly in the dovetail by the 3 screws which has an allen key included. Solidly made to suit rimfire and centrfire guns. None that ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections