DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Scope Mount Side Base for Tactical Rail
  • 5 star 16 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHydronPrime on 02/01/2014

This is the perfect accessory if you need to offset mount a flashlight or laser device at a 45° angle from the base picatinny/weaver rail for tactical applications. Robust and heavy duty design. But... (see Cons) Manufactured to substandard dimensions: There is one major flaw of the product I received from DX (SKU44077). The dimensions of the slots ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byebombar on 09/25/2013

The price is good for this item, nice alloy body, has two screws to tighten - both a pro and a con - not so high, so that can be attached below your rifle scope for a reflex or red dot sight. Those two screws to tighten and immobilize the mount did not fit my Hatsan AT 44's Scope Rail, so I needed to use the other -one screw- version of this item. Great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjordan989 on 09/12/2013

Great for paintball if you use a full mask or have multiple sights on your gun. Also very easy to install as well as disassemble. Relatively small and slightly wobbly if not installed tightly and took over a month to be recieved. Could be a little more solid although it stays sturdy for the most part. For the price you can't go wrong, also free shipping ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDedoP on 06/26/2013

- cheap - easy to install - comes with allen key - it doesn't fit the rail too good out-of-the-box I needed to add a little bit of rubber between the mount and the rail to achieve better fit. Without it the mount moves a little and I believe that if left at that, at some point will become loose, start to wobble and maybe even fall off. For it's price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymasogtull on 05/29/2013

Does what its supposed to do. Nothing more nothing less. Feels well made. Using with ruger 10/22 with a archangel stock. Noting yet. Its not perfect but damn close. Using it on a ruger 10/22 with a archangel stock. Good fit imo. Using it with a http://dx.com/p/tactical-4-reticle-red-dot-sight-scope-with-gun-mount-black-1-x-cr2032-102707. Need it? then ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfreemjj on 05/22/2013

This is a great low-cost option for those looking for a 45 degree rail adapter: - Light weight - all metal construction - two screw allows firm mounting - good length for small to mid-size optics and accessories Really not much. Like most other firearm parts available on DX these are low-cost manufactured components intended for casual use in non-intense ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlargedy on 03/01/2013

Super cheap, and looks to be of strong build. Allows you to mount flashlights, red dot sights etc at a (more or less) 45 degree angle. rail is far from mil spec. Most things you attach to it will wobble a bit. This is also higher than other 1 o clock mounts, and takes up more space on your rail than others. Since it is a solid mass of metal, it is quite ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBigjak560 on 02/24/2013

I bought four and wish i bought more. this is way cheap its metal and does what it needs to on a rifle (.223) I have a scope and then i have my irons on these for back up and another one i have my irons and then a red dot as back up this mount is what i was looking for and it cost way less and anything i could find. its painted metal so the paint can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoutan on 02/14/2013

Do what it's made for. 45 degrees angle provided and seems robust. Light weight, can be used in multiple positions and really easy to put on your rifle. Guess you can mount it on any RIS (picatinny) rail. I don't see any con for the moment, i've used it only one time in the field, but anyway the purpose is simple. Maybe offering multiples sizes could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMomm on 02/07/2013

Product meets the recommended, it meets the required specifications, the easy installation, the necessary tools are included, easy cleaning and maintenance. material resistant to water both as a fire does not break if used within specifications. product can be used with various purposes, from a red dot as support for tactic flashlight, I refer to my ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections