DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Scope Mount Side Base for Tactical Rail
  • 5 star 15 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byebombar on 09/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The price is good for this item, nice alloy body, has two screws to tighten - both a pro and a con - not so high, so that can be attached below your rifle scope for a reflex or red dot sight.Cons:Those two screws to tighten and immobilize the mount did not fit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDedoP on 06/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- cheap - easy to install - comes with allen keyCons:- it doesn't fit the rail too good out-of-the-boxOtherThoughts:I needed to add a little bit of rubber between the mount and the rail to achieve better fit. Without it the mount moves a little and I believe that... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymasogtull on 05/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Does what its supposed to do. Nothing more nothing less. Feels well made. Using with ruger 10/22 with a archangel stock.Cons:Noting yet. Its not perfect but damn close.OtherThoughts:Using it on a ruger 10/22 with a archangel stock. Good fit imo. Using it with a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfreemjj on 05/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:This is a great low-cost option for those looking for a 45 degree rail adapter: - Light weight - all metal construction - two screw allows firm mounting - good length for small to mid-size optics and accessoriesCons:Really not much. Like most other firearm part... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlargedy on 03/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Super cheap, and looks to be of strong build. Allows you to mount flashlights, red dot sights etc at a (more or less) 45 degree angle.Cons:rail is far from mil spec. Most things you attach to it will wobble a bit. This is also higher than other 1 o clock mounts... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBigjak560 on 02/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I bought four and wish i bought more. this is way cheap its metal and does what it needs to on a rifle (.223) I have a scope and then i have my irons on these for back up and another one i have my irons and then a red dot as back up this mount is what i was loo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoutan on 02/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Do what it's made for. 45 degrees angle provided and seems robust. Light weight, can be used in multiple positions and really easy to put on your rifle. Guess you can mount it on any RIS (picatinny) rail.Cons:I don't see any con for the moment, i've used it only... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMomm on 02/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Product meets the recommended, it meets the required specifications, the easy installation, the necessary tools are included, easy cleaning and maintenance. material resistant to water both as a fire does not break if used within specifications. product can be... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoyox on 01/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It's simple, completely unscrewable (you can completely remove the tightening part so you havent to slip it over the picatinny ...). It's hard made from a good aluminium.Cons:It would be better with a other picatinny part on the top. Cause it doesnt allows you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShwell on 11/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Price Ease of use Build quality Quite Versatile (Mounts in many different positions) Light WeightCons:Allen Screws for mounting can become stripped quites easily if you use the wrong size Allen Key, so have the right tool for install. Not easily removed and rep... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections