DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Scope Mount Side Base for Tactical Rail
Customer’s impression:
Otimo solid
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPetrukio on 11/12/2014

PROS. Com este acessório e possível mirar com red dot sem que a mascara atrapalhe. O angulo de visão fica super confortável. contras. So funciona em trilho de 20 mm. Porem da p adaptar no trilho da A5.

Impression:Otimo;

0 0 0

• posted byJuntura93 on 11/06/2014

Pros: Solid piece of rail. Perfect if you need a backup sight (even for a real gun). Just long enough to attach my red dot sight (SKU: 102707) to it. Cons: It was just a little (<1mm) too loose for my red dot (which attaches just fine to other rails) but problem is fixed by folding something the... Read more

Useful little piece Useful little piece

Impression:solid;

1 0 0

• posted byHydronPrime on 02/01/2014

This is the perfect accessory if you need to offset mount a flashlight or laser device at a 45&#176; angle from the base picatinny/weaver rail for tactical applications. Robust and heavy duty design. But... (see Cons) Manufactured to substandard dimensions: There is one major flaw of the product... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byebombar on 09/25/2013

The price is good for this item, nice alloy body, has two screws to tighten - both a pro and a con - not so high, so that can be attached below your rifle scope for a reflex or red dot sight. Those two screws to tighten and immobilize the mount did not fit my Hatsan AT 44's Scope Rail, so I to of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjordan989 on 09/12/2013

Great for paintball if you use a full mask or have multiple sights on your gun. Also very easy to install as well as disassemble. Relatively small and slightly wobbly if not installed tightly and took over a month to be recieved. Could be a little more solid although it stays sturdy for the most... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDedoP on 06/26/2013

- cheap - easy to install - comes with allen key - it doesn't fit the rail too good out-of-the-box I needed to add a little bit of rubber between the mount and the rail to achieve better fit. Without it the mount moves a little and I believe that if left at that, at some point will become loose,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymasogtull on 05/29/2013

Does what its supposed to do. Nothing more nothing less. Feels well made. Using with ruger 10/22 with a archangel stock. Noting yet. Its not perfect but damn close. Using it on a ruger 10/22 with a archangel stock. Good fit imo. Using it with a Need it? then buy it! It keeps the sight on. Not But... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfreemjj on 05/22/2013

This is a great low-cost option for those looking for a 45 degree rail adapter: - Light weight - all metal construction - two screw allows firm mounting - good length for small to mid-size optics and accessories Really not much. Like most other firearm parts available on DX these are low-cost for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBlargedy on 03/01/2013

Super cheap, and looks to be of strong build. Allows you to mount flashlights, red dot sights etc at a (more or less) 45 degree angle. rail is far from mil spec. Most things you attach to it will wobble a bit. This is also higher than other 1 o clock mounts, and takes up more space on your rail a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBigjak560 on 02/24/2013

I bought four and wish i bought more. this is way cheap its metal and does what it needs to on a rifle (.223) I have a scope and then i have my irons on these for back up and another one i have my irons and then a red dot as back up this mount is what i was looking for and it cost way less and i... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere