DX » Community » Reviews » Fishbone Shaped Aluminum Alloy Scope Mount Side Base for AK47
  • 5 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNikolaevIM on 02/18/2014

Good built quality. Fits my Veper 308Win with Redfield scope. Had about 100 shots, seems to be fine. Taking it off and on again doesn't modify shooting accuracy and it is very easy, no need in additional instruments. No frames, looks solid. In Russia it costs $100 and more, so the price more than adequate. Really none. Wouldn't drop it though. And don'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaxel-17 on 12/21/2012

a great thing for a small cost. easy installation, light weight. well come to the Saiga 12 and 410 caliber. no shortcomings. but there is no sense in the extra side plate - enough only the top of the seat. although you can set the side of a laser sight, but the gun is not hunting need to be retrained to aim, as the line of sight is much higher than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTRaTSeRiF on 11/23/2012

-Price - this is dirt cheap. About half the shipped price of e-bay stuff and about 1/3 of Canadian pricing -Easy to put on and take off, so you can transport your optics to the range safely and so you can use different optics for different targets/distances -Fits a standard AK dovetail without any issues -Didn't come with instructions so it took a bit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexandrP on 09/26/2012

Quality for the layman - super. Price - do not compare to our stores (Russia). If the coating will keep for a long time, the price to this adaptation do not! Recommended! Minus one - a long wait. No, delivery less than a month, but we always want more quickly. Installed easily. Holds firmly. How come more collimator sight, check it in the case. After ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymoviemakerpro on 07/25/2012

Good design. The quick release system is very helpful and holds tight. The metal is strong and durable. Also, compared to other sources, it is a good price. This mount is not the same size as one I order previously from DX. The attachment area of this mount is smaller and tighter not allowing it to slide on the side of my WASR-10. It's possible this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjontsa on 01/19/2012

Fits on Tigr 7.62x54 without problems. Seems solid enough and after tightening the latch screw I believe it can withstand the recoil at least with lighter scopes. But I haven't tried shooting with it yet so I can't say for sure. Allows you to use iron sights without having to remove the scope base. With this price it is worth trying out. Either the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndMok on 07/26/2011

left fishbone is used by the light - Super Fire 14V Wf501D CR123A With Gun Mount (2 * batteries 18650) top fishbone is used by Reflex Laser Sight Rifle Scope both of them are not weightless as i thought maybe paint\cover, but it doesn't matter for me when hunting i found it in Moscow for MUCH HIGHER price, so i advise to buy it from here if you cannot ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVadshooter on 07/23/2011

Perfect for a standard dovetail mounting entire series AK. Holds firmly, no backlash. High quality manufacturing. Lightweight. ?asy to install. Not very durable coating. Prevents the latch folded butt, it is typical for most mounts of this type. I believe that the left weaver mount is useless, it was better to do this thing with only one top weaver ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywrestling on 02/11/2011

Fits perfectly to AK standard siderail and based on short experience seems to stay true. Needs minor mods for some shorter AK variants, such as AKS74U. The original rear sight is further back preventing this mount from sliding fully into position. Luckily the forward part of this mount is easy to saw off. None If you need scope mount for AK74 or variant ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byspaceport on 11/30/2010

this is the best price Ive seem in this model side mount. Its much easier to use than the screw on version which is also available on DX for a great price. It seems to hold zero each time its clipped back on. if you have an older model AK you need the steel side dovetail mount, which is hard to get and about the same cost as this. because it easy to ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections