DX » Community » Reviews » Fishbone Shaped Aluminum Alloy Scope Mount Side Base for AK47
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjeroen1111 on 09/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fits well and feels solid on my Zastava M76 cal. 8x57 Yugo rifle I can field strip the rifle without taking the mount off Higher profile makes use of really big scopes possible Cons:The black paint has chafed off at a few very small points, but nothing serious O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfcluk on 03/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice material and light, fit's perfectly on AK and similar airsofts like the SVD Dragunov, wich was my case. Cons:For the dragunov, it should be a little bit smaller, the scope will be high, but that's not a problem, doesnt interfear at all with the play. Another proble... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMuler44 on 09/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It fits and works on a real firearm! This is not for airsoft, I have seen the same exact version on other sites for 40-60 $! So if you want this and can wait for the mail to come, GET IT NOW Cons:I have not tried to mount a scope or red dot yet, im going to wait... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections