DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-188 Rapid Charger for 3.2V/3.7V Lithium Batteries (100~240V)
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhirou on 03/02/2013

I have had 4 Lithium chargers and 9 NiMH battery charges and this is the best. It charges two batteries independently and to different voltages. This allows me to use batteries of different chemistry and it also has different charge rates. I generally slow charge my cells to keep the temperature down and the overall life of the cell high but I love ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFuzzuki on 11/15/2012

Very simple. very light easy to use. Nice lights to indicate state of charge. Does not heat up. Charges very quick Adjusts to different size batteries easily. Adjusts to different voltages and amps. very nice feature. Charges very quickly. Attractive looking charger. I can charge all my rechargeable batteries. There are no cons to this charger, as far ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarG on 10/16/2012

- this is a very good universal Li-ion battery charger - can charge any battery, 3,2V to 3,7V, of any size - can charge with variable currents - lightweight, durable - charges all batteries to full charge - can charge one or two batteries (different size, same voltage) at a time - the pin contacts were quite bad, but with easy mod + soldering it is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElginAgain on 07/16/2012

Versatile Two voltage settings Two charge rate settings May require modification to charge some batteries. Good charger, been using it for about a year. Some people solder wires to the terminals with magnets on the other end to charge batteries that don't fit, but I haven't found the need to do so. Great charger for the price, as long as you don't need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGGreige on 07/13/2011

-looks good -charges well -has adjustable voltage -has adjustable current for bigger or smaller batteries -Looks like it has gold plated contacts -can charge almost any Li-Ion battery -checks voltage ever 2 seconds or so Now for the cons... -The railing gets stuck sometimes -cheap plastic and buttons -no grips on the bottom so it slides around The charger ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytylermcdermott on 07/01/2011

-Great value battery charger for this price. -This charger will charge just about any rechargeable lithium battery you can fit in it if you know how to properly use it. -Has the ability to switch between 3.2v and 3.7v by a switch on the side. -Has the ability to switch between mA ratings by a switch on the side. -The charging cable is detachable for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysrazeq on 03/10/2011

The build quality is so bad , the plastic is weak and can easily break, sometimes it does not charge to 4.2v it charges to 4.17v the inside build quality should be better to hold the batteries tight, my charger broke from the inside i had to glue it, the spring holder inside the charger broke by it self, also it get warm fast I am not sure if it safe ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTorchAddict on 01/30/2011

Fits all cell sizes from CR2 to 32670 Charges LiFePO4 and Li-Ion* Inexpensive Cuts off charge to avoid overcharging Charges two cells at once (sort of)* So much nicer for large cell sizes than using magnets and wires or homemade carriers to charge them in. Does not work as well with low internal resistance 3.7V cells like AW IMR cells and Sony 26650... Read more

0 0
  • posted byunrealspeed on 12/24/2010

- Very good charger that can charge most Lithium batteries - has two different settings for input mah which is very good so that it does not take forever to load for example 18 650 - two voltage settings for Li-ion and li-po - built-in peak cutout so you do not have to sit and watch when it is full - Excellent mechanism for charging various types of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiodzicho on 11/05/2010

- compatible with most of LiFe and Li-ion batteries - can be powered from 100 to 240V (US to Europe) - implemented auto-cut-off protection - buil in timer (6 hours as stated in manual) - easy to understand charging lights - green - OK, red - charging, so easy - selectable current 300 or 650mA - can be used from smallest to biggest capacities - selectable ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections