I have had 4 Lithium chargers and 9 NiMH battery charges and this is the best. It charges two batteries independently and to different voltages. This allows me to use batteries of different chemistry and it also has different charge rates. I generally slow charge my cells to keep the temperature down and the overall life of the cell high but I love ... Read more
Very simple. very light easy to use.
Nice lights to indicate state of charge.
Does not heat up. Charges very quick
Adjusts to different size batteries easily.
Adjusts to different voltages and amps. very nice feature.
Charges very quickly.
Attractive looking charger.
I can charge all my rechargeable batteries. There are no cons to this charger, as far ... Read more
- this is a very good universal Li-ion battery charger
- can charge any battery, 3,2V to 3,7V, of any size
- can charge with variable currents
- lightweight, durable
- charges all batteries to full charge
- can charge one or two batteries (different size, same voltage) at a time - the pin contacts were quite bad, but with easy mod + soldering it is ... Read more
Versatile Two voltage settings Two charge rate settings May require modification to charge some batteries. Good charger, been using it for about a year. Some people solder wires to the terminals with magnets on the other end to charge batteries that don't fit, but I haven't found the need to do so. Great charger for the price, as long as you don't need ... Read more
-has adjustable voltage
-has adjustable current for bigger or smaller batteries
-Looks like it has gold plated contacts
-can charge almost any Li-Ion battery
-checks voltage ever 2 seconds or so Now for the cons...
-The railing gets stuck sometimes
-cheap plastic and buttons
-no grips on the bottom so it slides around The charger ... Read more
-Great value battery charger for this price.
-This charger will charge just about any rechargeable lithium battery you can fit in it if you know how to properly use it.
-Has the ability to switch between 3.2v and 3.7v by a switch on the side.
-Has the ability to switch between mA ratings by a switch on the side.
-The charging cable is detachable for ... Read more
The build quality is so bad , the plastic is weak and can easily break, sometimes it does not charge to 4.2v it charges to 4.17v the inside build quality should be better to hold the batteries tight, my charger broke from the inside i had to glue it, the spring holder inside the charger broke by it self, also it get warm fast I am not sure if it safe ... Read more
Fits all cell sizes from CR2 to 32670 Charges LiFePO4 and Li-Ion* Inexpensive Cuts off charge to avoid overcharging Charges two cells at once (sort of)* So much nicer for large cell sizes than using magnets and wires or homemade carriers to charge them in. Does not work as well with low internal resistance 3.7V cells like AW IMR cells and Sony 26650... Read more
- Very good charger that can charge most Lithium batteries - has two different settings for input mah which is very good so that it does not take forever to load for example 18 650 - two voltage settings for Li-ion and li-po - built-in peak cutout so you do not have to sit and watch when it is full - Excellent mechanism for charging various types of ... Read more
- compatible with most of LiFe and Li-ion batteries - can be powered from 100 to 240V (US to Europe) - implemented auto-cut-off protection - buil in timer (6 hours as stated in manual) - easy to understand charging lights - green - OK, red - charging, so easy - selectable current 300 or 650mA - can be used from smallest to biggest capacities - selectable ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.