DX » Community » Reviews » 2-LED 3-Mode Fog Bicycle Light - Red (Pair/2*CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylotocro on 01/15/2013

I will recommend this led lights for sure. Using them over the time I have found out that quality is very good, battery life as well, nice color and design, easy to use. I needed red ones because my bicycle is red and they had perfect match. Small and practical Nothing that I would notice Great thing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlmorca on 11/09/2012

Good product made in silicone. There lights add more visibility and security to you. There are resistants and it can be mounted without problems on the seat for rear light. In Spain a similar product would cost twice. The original battery life is very short, only 1 month. The different modes are useful:... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycroparea on 09/19/2012

Very useful small strobe lights designed in silicone body. I put a couple of them on my bicycle helmet and turn them on while cycling on the road outside the city at night as additional safety lights to main bicycle rear light. Easily mounted/unmounted, if needed, but I prefer to keep them on helmet ... Read more

Using with bicycle helmet

0 0 0

• posted byBRCristianTM on 05/06/2011

I use a bike a lot on streets and also at night, returning from work/classes. This and sku28812 were perfect choices to attach lamps on my helmet (Wich I prefer, since that is a more visible position to put lamps when biking). I've submitted also a video showing both on the helmet. - Good quality - Can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymiguelon99 on 02/23/2011

* Good Construction * Easy to feet silicone case * Very useful differents modes, continuous, flashing, strobe. * light flashlight * powerful enough to be viewed by other drivers. * Long consumption and long light battery duration. * Cheaper than any other similar you can buy in spain * None at all by ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycyclist on 12/20/2010

Very bright. Small. You can attach it to more than just a seat post etc... as long as you can stretch it. Ive mounted mine to bungee cords without any problem. Will only really fit round objects that are thick like handlebars and seat post etc... But can fit loosely around bag straps if you make sure ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGillonde on 09/03/2010

The great thing about these lights is that they are unbreakable, probably quite waterproof and very easy to use. They come in a nice plastic box with rubber padding and are very bright. They wrap around the handlebar or saddlepin very easily. Good value for money. The only con about these lights is that ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections