DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered Self-Recharge White Light 3-LED Flashlight
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylukasandrysik on 11/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good price - these gadgets here in Czech republic are much expensive Big solar panel You don't care about batteries and about charging Brighter as i thought it will be, but hey, it is gadget/emergency light - don't compare it to super bright flashlight. USB char... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjbasi on 11/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Contains REAL 13 cell amorphous silican solar panel and REAL LIR2440 rechargable lithium battery. Also contained on the tiny pc board inside is a charging regulator IC so you could charge from a 5 volt USB source. This type of solar cell does not require direc... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymisterlar on 10/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The solar cel works fine. I let it drain all the way over 24hrs until it was dead (tried switching it on and off, no power). Then put it in the sun, and it soon charged to become nice and bright as it's always been. Surprisingly lightweight. I like that it's fla... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections