DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered Self-Recharge White Light 3-LED Flashlight
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylukasandrysik on 11/30/2010

Good price - these gadgets here in Czech republic are much expensive Big solar panel You don't care about batteries and about charging Brighter as i thought it will be, but hey, it is gadget/emergency light - don't compare it to super bright flashlight. USB charging function with controller (also big ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjbasi on 11/04/2010

Contains REAL 13 cell amorphous silican solar panel and REAL LIR2440 rechargable lithium battery. Also contained on the tiny pc board inside is a charging regulator IC so you could charge from a 5 volt USB source. This type of solar cell does not require direct sunlight to create a charging current. ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymisterlar on 10/07/2010

The solar cel works fine. I let it drain all the way over 24hrs until it was dead (tried switching it on and off, no power). Then put it in the sun, and it soon charged to become nice and bright as it's always been. Surprisingly lightweight. I like that it's flat. Switch seems good quality and good build.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections