DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz 2000mW 802.11b/g/n SMA/TNC Wi-Fi Amplifier/Booster
  • 5 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZombieOctopus on 05/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Simple to setup, no instructions required. Don't expect to see substantially more networks with a poor wireless antenna- this will make currently visible networks very strong in signal however. In my area it's very dense, I can "see" about 120 networ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysdxsdx on 03/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It is slim, light, and easy to mount. And it amplifies the signal really well. Throughput is way better than with my previous amplifier, while using the same AP, especially for RX data. The build quality is also good. Not that "Made in taiwan" feeling... Read more

0 2
  • posted bydmatrix on 10/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good amp, networks that were weak were 10% stronger. Finishing hard, LEDs respond according to activity. Is it possible to amplify any adapter sma. Currently using a Access Point. The device does that what promise, wifi networks is increased, not only the... Read more

1 0
  • posted byezequielrivas on 06/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The device does that what promise, this will enhance your wifi connection, is better if you replace the antenna to another more big. Cons:The cable its too short, and if you uses a program like beini or backtrack when is searching or inyecting the device get t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLuiz Otavio on 05/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Greatly improved my wireless signal, can access the entire house. Though from what I read the reviews, I had the impression that the signal would be stronger than it is ..... Just a few hours of tests still ...... Product with nice finish and small. Product with easy inst... Read more

0 0
  • posted byezequielrivas on 09/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It´s small, powerfull, good build, its not plastic, its metal!!! Its comes in a very good package. Cons:Mabye the cable is too short, and the antenna its small, but it works :) Not a con at all. Its a very good product. OtherThoughts:Buy it now! In my cou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfoxracing4500 on 08/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I dont know why but from the pictures I was judging this to be pretty big, infact its really small. I have it hooked up to a 1watt Alfa usb adapter along with a yagi antenna. I noticed my signal increased from 75% to 98%. Also alot of new networks starting appea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTjooke on 07/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really easy to install. It works out of the box, just install ass written in the manual. Cons:non so far. It gets quiet hot, hopefully this is not an issue on longterm use. OtherThoughts:I ordered this amplifier because of the fact that with the default antenn... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydiazsaez on 04/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is an excellent device, it fulfills its function perfectly, has 2000 mw real, its construction is solid material (I thought it was talk at the start but it is metal). Comes with transformer and adapter for all types of routers. "His power goes beyond the co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaslarry on 11/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Diffidently has power; live in 5 story apartment building with fireproof concrete walls and floors goes thru all plus up the street.Has display lights feels solid smaller than thought it will be, output 2watts max. strong signal readings on laptop way up the str... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections