Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Will probably buy two or three more!

posted by ZombieOctopus on 05/04/2013
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Simple to setup, no instructions required. Don't expect to see substantially more networks with a poor wireless antenna- this will make currently visible networks very strong in signal however. In my area it's very dense, I can "see" about 120 networks, most were 1-2 bars before; now most networks are 4-5 bars.

My own network went from -60 to -35 without moving the AP.

Could stand to be about $10 or $20 cheaper- if that were the case I'd buy 3 for my AP and one for every mobile device I own for on the road lol.

Needing an AC source may be a con for some people but it's understandable considering what it's doing. Not a big deal for me.

I've looked at some of the other in-line amps that claim an even higher gain like SKU: 112213 but no comments on them in such a long time.
    I use them mainly in field testing wireless deployments so they aren't on for long periods to interfere with others; if anyone knows the amp that will give me the highest possible gain, let me know!

Buy this amp if you have any wireless connectivity issues at home or work! As long as you can reach the network as-is, just with low signal strength- this will pump it up to the max! Don't think twice, this will do what you want.

Post comment

DX Everywhere