Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byamirra on 02/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's Great! a friend of mine found a lost GB at the airport and gave it to me. and as a fan though played it only once. I thought it will be a good idea to have a charger so I can give it one day to my nephew when he grows up a bit so, It works. It does what it suppose... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanzillia on 05/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:People are always losing or breaking these chargers. At under $4 each for a replacement these are hard to beat. Cons:No cons as far as I've noticed so far. Perhaps not as well made as the originals, but they still work and aren't too flimsy. OtherThoughts:Thes... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedricjayson on 06/28/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This Charger really does the job! Almost look like the original one. It can also charge at different voltage's without heating. Best charger for me, really fast and quick charging just for 2 hours my GBASP is ready to use again. Cons:nope can't think of any, n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byh2player116 on 04/13/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+charger that works in north america (canada to specify) +Its a great charger +Its a very good price for the charger +build quality is great +is exactly like an original Nintendo charger! Cons:-none at all everything worked on it. OtherThoughts:none what so ev... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySHADOWF0X2448 on 02/09/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:get this if u need a new charger for your old ds or nintendo sp........................................................................................................................................................................................................ Read more

0 0
  • posted byStewball on 01/21/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I recently lost my nintendo ds charger and i went to a store to buy a new one and it was for 14.95. I went on this site and saw it for 4.25, big difference!. This charger works for the nintendo sp and the original big ds. Cons:None so far.500 characters. 500 characters.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byARMCHAIRQB16 on 09/17/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I give this a adapter a 5 overall!! For the next to nothing price you pay compared to Nintendo's online price you'd be insane to buy anywhere else. Looks and has the same quality as a licensed one without the added price. Cons:The damn post office crushed the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKrAsiaN on 01/26/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and simple and easy to use Cons:None OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Good Item to have if you lost your old charger and to have as a spare Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatrix-neo on 10/28/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Charges just like original -Looks like original -Really compact, the mains connector folds away into body when unused Cons:None, box was a bit squashed, thats postal service fault, needs pin adapter for o/s countries OtherThoughts:none Bottomline:Get it as spare or rep... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjmgtoomer on 08/29/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Charges your GBA SP easy and fast. Build construction is very good. Cons:Saw a couple of sparks first time I plugged it in but not anymore and still works fine. OtherThoughts:Cheapest price I could find on the internet. Bottomline:If you need something to charge your sp t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections