DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Bar Hub USB 2.0 4-Port (Blue)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhillybd on 11/12/2009

Looks great - sleek long stick. Works great - recognizes every USB I plug in. Charges great - other USB plugs didn't charge my Cell phone. This one does. Cheape- This USB plug is cheaper than all other USB hubs sold in my country. LED - Nice strong blue LED activation light indicates when on and working. No PSU - on the box it says that one is included ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGlowingdevil on 06/25/2009

it looks great (nice blue color) and it works perfectly. it's made from aluminum. and it DOES have enough power to support a portable hard drive (at least it works for mine). its smaller the i thought it would be which is a pro for me. finally, its really light which is also a pro for me. they only thing is that it doesnt have a PSU. but for this price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydroppingdimes on 11/09/2008

The USB hub is actually smaller than I expected from looking at the pictures. The USB cable that came with the purchase is a black cable, which I prefer over the transparent ones anyways. The packaging is very nice and protects the USB hub well. The side of the USB hub is scratched up. It may have been a used/return item? The USB ports will not have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byllasher on 09/18/2008

Nice blue coloured anodised type hub. The shape and length of the hub are just right for those hard to fit jobs The socket layout is fine. Light No PSU of course, but then I didn't expect one. Light, as in a bit flimsy. This will look good on any desktop, or pull it out in the airport lounge, plug in your USB mug warmer, can cooler, fan and vibrating ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections