DX » Community » Reviews » VMA2016 2*10W Audio Amplifier Evaluation Module (EVM) Board
  • 5 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymucz1 on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very tiny, and I really mean it, its like couple of LEGO bricks next to each other. - Very easy to use, the clasps for the wires makes things soldering-free. - POWERFUL! I could not believe it until I wired the Logitech X-230 speakers to it.. ! - Very cheap - Very easy... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysakis00 on 10/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The amplifier is very powerful and the sound quality at the speakers is good, although its size. It is easy to connect and configure. For its price it's a perfect choice. Cons:The audio jack is not well mounted and it is easy to get off the pcb. Be careful whe... Read more

During testing! It really sound loud!
    1 0
  • posted bydalaielite on 06/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small but powerful amplifier for its size. Very easy to connect because no soldering is required. Can be connected to a motorcycle battery for example for a long lasting playback. Cons:No cons noticed. OtherThoughts:There is no casing so you have to make it yourself or... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymad666911 on 05/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Very useful audio amplifier board for DIY speaker and robot... -Excellent sound quality and loud enought. -Good build quality. -Does what it say. Cons:-Not really a con but I would have preferred the board without the audio 3.5mm jack. -Could be cheaper if au... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykulps on 09/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For $13 you'll find nothing more compact and powerful. This unit puts out huge power for it's size. The chip this board uses is $9, for the extra $4 you get it assembled and working. Screw terminals felt solid, the caps didn't wiggle around. What more could yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKilherme on 08/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The sound is good but I'm not a audiophile,it is very small,does not required a heatsink.Good Quality product. Easy to use.Excellent for your project, you can use it in your car because it is 12V-18V DC Cons:I can't use radio of my MP3 and Cell Phone in this a... Read more

0 1
  • posted byAvocard on 07/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's very loud. My neighboors, i think, is getting bit angry. It's so small. I thinked that its bit bigger. Sound is clear Cons:I thinked package will arive with 3,5mm cable, but i was wrong. OtherThoughts:with 6ah acumulator it works perfect, but it not last enough - ~... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygradtje on 05/31/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I`ve build one in a pc eliminating an external amplifier (I hate pc-speakers). The board is connected right on the PC`s 12V supply, which is a bit noisy unfortunatly. But by setting down the gain to 6dB (putting jumpers G1 & G0 both to Vr) this is not a real... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatbh2 on 05/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:its small, doesn't get warm, so don't need a heat sink, good sound quality, the soldering finish is good. i'm using a good regulated 12 volt power source. works fine to me. Cons:no manual! there are three jumper, but i don't know what to do. there is a printed map to indi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaleodiniz on 03/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This little gadget is a very powerfull amplifier, easy to install and use, and with no lose of quality of the music (mp3,wav, and wma files). I linked my one to my car battery (12v) only using a fuse to protect him, and it works perfectly. I can link my phone and mp4 ga... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections