DX » Community » Reviews » VMA2016 2*10W Audio Amplifier Evaluation Module (EVM) Board
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymucz1 on 02/27/2013

- Very tiny, and I really mean it, its like couple of LEGO bricks next to each other. - Very easy to use, the clasps for the wires makes things soldering-free. - POWERFUL! I could not believe it until I wired the Logitech X-230 speakers to it.. ! - Very cheap - Very easy to power - for some, like myself,... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bysakis00 on 10/25/2012

The amplifier is very powerful and the sound quality at the speakers is good, although its size. It is easy to connect and configure. For its price it's a perfect choice. The audio jack is not well mounted and it is easy to get off the pcb. Be careful when connecting the jack not to press it too much.... Read more

During testing! It really sound loud!

0 0 1

• posted bydalaielite on 06/23/2012

Small but powerful amplifier for its size. Very easy to connect because no soldering is required. Can be connected to a motorcycle battery for example for a long lasting playback. No cons noticed. There is no casing so you have to make it yourself or hide the board somewhere inside the stereo you create.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymad666911 on 05/01/2012

-Very useful audio amplifier board for DIY speaker and robot... -Excellent sound quality and loud enought. -Good build quality. -Does what it say. -Not really a con but I would have preferred the board without the audio 3.5mm jack. -Could be cheaper if audio jack and DC filter capacitor were removed.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykulps on 09/12/2011

For $13 you'll find nothing more compact and powerful. This unit puts out huge power for it's size. The chip this board uses is $9, for the extra $4 you get it assembled and working. Screw terminals felt solid, the caps didn't wiggle around. What more could you want from a cheap amp The audio clips like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKilherme on 08/08/2011

The sound is good but I'm not a audiophile,it is very small,does not required a heatsink.Good Quality product. Easy to use.Excellent for your project, you can use it in your car because it is 12V-18V DC I can't use radio of my MP3 and Cell Phone in this amplifier, loud sound when you plug or unplug a ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byAvocard on 07/09/2011

It's very loud. My neighboors, i think, is getting bit angry. It's so small. I thinked that its bit bigger. Sound is clear I thinked package will arive with 3,5mm cable, but i was wrong. with 6ah acumulator it works perfect, but it not last enough - ~2 hours of loud music. I have speaker that is in little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygradtje on 05/31/2011

I`ve build one in a pc eliminating an external amplifier (I hate pc-speakers). The board is connected right on the PC`s 12V supply, which is a bit noisy unfortunatly. But by setting down the gain to 6dB (putting jumpers G1 & G0 both to Vr) this is not a real problem anymore. Results may differ in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatbh2 on 05/15/2011

its small, doesn't get warm, so don't need a heat sink, good sound quality, the soldering finish is good. i'm using a good regulated 12 volt power source. works fine to me. no manual! there are three jumper, but i don't know what to do. there is a printed map to indicate the funcion of two jumpers. seems ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaleodiniz on 03/05/2011

This little gadget is a very powerfull amplifier, easy to install and use, and with no lose of quality of the music (mp3,wav, and wma files). I linked my one to my car battery (12v) only using a fuse to protect him, and it works perfectly. I can link my phone and mp4 gadgets directly to him (using a ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections