DX » Community » Reviews » VMA2015 15W Stereo Audio Amplifier Evaluation Module (EVM) Board
  • 5 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjuliov on 03/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This gives very good amplifier output power with very little noise. music is mounted for moving two 8 ohm speakers in series, parallel is excessive because the audio level even the minimum of the source. It is with adjustable gain to a minimum. Not heated at all. Cons:S... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystamatis75 on 02/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small size, can fit nicely in a small project box. Quite powerful, tested it with a 100w roister speaker and run it decently. Voltage used was 18V. Cons:Only very thin wires can fit connectors, could have been a little larger. Other than that i can't see any drawbacks.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfelixstaessens on 01/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it is low priced and you can use it to make a portable speaker. it is not big and easily placeable the connections are very easy to be connected and are clear. the connection (3,5 mm) is very easy to use and replace if needed Cons:when you put it on the loudest you get... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypiotrv on 12/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:You will need a strong and clear INPUT signal, so connecting a smart phone to 100W speakers will give you distortion when turning up the volume even a bit : ) It is an amp after all, so it will not make any sound better or worse. It amplifies and it does this job very w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMagnusLysoe on 12/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:What a brilliant little amp!: -Plays music at a high volume, even amplifies an iPod to a pretty high volume. -No distortion that I heard, even at very high volume. -The thing is SMALL! The area of it is just bigger than a normal cigarette lighter. -Develops little or no h... Read more

All wired up! Together with my iPod. Lying with Norwegian matchbox for size comparison. Video in Norwegian, but you get to see and hear the amp pretty good anyway.
    0 0
  • posted bywadeweppler on 11/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Worked great as replacement amplifiers in a SoundBridge Radio R1000, with very little modification. Although, a crossover is now needed for the subwoofer. - Inexpensive. - Great audio quality. - Simple to use. - Good build quality at an amazing price. Cons:-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrenkiBoy on 09/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very efficient, loud enough, nice sound. Cons:Single ended (non-differential) input causes A LOT of noise when the player and amp are both grounded (or have a shared power supply) - only usable with own ungrounded supply (wall-wart is OK). Same issue causes po... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylogotrikes on 12/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very crisp sound, bags of power driving my Fostex full range crossover-less Voight enclosures. It would probably drive all but the most complex speakers, but better with smaller full range or bookshelf speakers I feel owing to the small output. There is probably about 5 o... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjcinacio on 07/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This AMP board is as simple as it gets, but does the job it's meant for. The sound is good (i'm no audiophile but i notice no issues), and 15w is enough power to drive some very reasonable speakers to good levels. I use this with 4ohm, 100w max car speakers and it works p... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections