DX » Community » Reviews » VMA2012 Class-D Audio Amplifier Evaluation Module (EVM) Board
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytiagoPat on 01/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It has a very nice amplification quality, the sound only gets distortion if you push it to high volumes... the board quality is nice and it does not have any part loose or problem with the soldering. Cons:can't find any.it was exactly what i was looking for and what says... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheChambers on 05/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- This little amplifier puts out some nice sound. - The small package is great for confining spaces. - Stays cool, no heatsink needed. - Nice low price. Cons:- None, as long as 3 watts is all you need. OtherThoughts:The screw terminals are not very robust. It would be n... Read more

0 1
  • posted byrebel4life on 08/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-the device is small -the amplifier is very cheap -the device is easy to use Cons:-strong noise at 1W output power -a lot of harmonics -screw terminal is made out of cheap material, it should be replaced by a dc power connector OtherThoughts:A low pass should... Read more

3 0
  • posted byFlavioBayer on 06/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very powerful, it's a 3Wx2 amplifier, but i connect it on my computer and the sound that i almost couldn't hear beafore, now I can hear it without problem with the volume level in 10% Cons:nothing OtherThoughts:It also works with my cellphone battery(SKU.23723), but I u... Read more

1 1
  • posted byJuiceNL on 03/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a really nice board to make a diy USB powered speaker driver. Powered from USB it probably doesn't use the full volume, as USB ports typically deliver between 100mA and 500mA, which is less than needed for max output. However, when using speakers that... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections