DX » Community » Reviews » 5mW 532nm Green Laser Pointer Pen with DX Logo (2*AAA)
  • 5 star 116 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 36 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOAKY812 on 07/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A very powerful laser, i'm not saying its brighter than 5mw, but its brighter than 5mw lol. The DX logo is cool, It gives the laser a little character and design flare. Body construction feels well built in your hand. The rubberized finish feels nice, and has... Read more

0 1
  • posted byswitch12 on 07/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great led pointer that works awesomely in the dark.Great range and very bright pointer. nothing bad to say about construction as well.Feels solid in the hand and looks great even after some use. Do recommend it. Cons:No Cons that ive spotted yet.Lasers clip only looks a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byicemunk on 07/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice little laser point. I bought a red one a while back, and this one is at least 3-4 times brighter. The green light is amazing, if there's a bit of dust or fog in the air, you can see the laser beam. It's very powerful, and runs of 2 AA batteries, which see... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzhaniko on 06/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The laser reaches very far and very good quality laser. AAA* batteries and not smaller and works very well with rechargeable batteries. Cons:very dangerous if tune into the eyes and can do very serious damage to the eyes. but it does not matter because no one... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPawlysBartys on 06/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Has a good strong green point, can be seen at medium distances even during day time (~50m), great for annoying cats and dogs alike. Can be seen in the night sky as a beam of light. Cons:Drains batteries rather quickly. The power button is a little wonky, but w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeurotig on 06/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good device , it looks like in the pictures and well built, works well with new fresh battery . I think eats battery fast but is bright and green. Does not light matches like others show in their video. (I tested the laser on dark head match sticks and did nothing) Cons... Read more

3 0
  • posted byYenyaKas on 05/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Metal body with soft rubber/plastic coating. Easy to hold and point. Pretty bright light. Good value for the price. Cons:It requires voltage greater than about 2.5 V. So if you put rechargable NiMH batteries in it (with nominal voltage of 1.2 V each and about... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytotemon on 05/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very simple and easy use laser pointer. Just put two AAA batteries and get a powerful 532 nm green light. Really cheap when you look at the solid construction and its simplicity. Let's see its durability. Cons:None at the moment. I am a little afraid about its durability... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiclac2744 on 05/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Such an amazing laser for the price. Mine goes around 400 feet or maybe more its insane. The weight is great and the design looks cool too. Its easy to use, if your looking for a cheap but really good laser buy this one! Cons:Doesn't come with battery's. That's about the... Read more

0 0
  • posted by3eroJ on 04/21/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The laser is very powerful, and outernals look nice. Also it costs very little. Cons:When you shake the pointer, it clinks a little which can be pretty annoying. Also the battery life is only a couple of hours, which isn't by the way that bad. Also the packaging was pre... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections