DX » Community » Reviews » 5mW 532nm Green Laser Pointer Pen with DX Logo (2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Amazing Easy to use Good laser facil de usar so-so
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAndrewNotime on 12/19/2014

Pros: Hledal jsem na DX laser, který nestojí majland a je na normální AAA baterky. Tenhle je perfektní. Je vidět i ten svítíci pruh. Zkoušel jsem v noci svítit a dosah je minimálně kilometr. Cons: Musel jsem si laser lehce opravit. Baterky se v něm viklaly a laser kvůli toho při pohybu blikal nebo slabě... Read more

Impression:Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted bycfrek on 12/18/2014

this laser is just amazing for its price. its good quality, comes in a matte black finish and best of all accepts AAA batteries. The power output is true 5mW. its brighter than i expected it to be. it not only illuminates the target but a green tail also appears. Con - it can take a few seconds to warm ... Read more

Impression:Amazing,Easy to use,Good laser;

0 0 0

• posted bykstrejon on 12/12/2014

Just received and I am in love of it because it is cheap, it gets long in distance, more than 1 kilometer of distance, it disappears in the distance. be careful of never put the laser directly to you ayes or someone else because may affect your sight. Works properly with only two AAA batteries witch ... Read more

Super cool useful laser pointer pen

Impression:Awesome pointer pen;

0 0 0

• posted byBeachnative on 12/12/2014

Pros: Bright and exactly what I expected Cons: Did not include batteries- not that big of a deal though I read the reviews before purchasing and this was brighter than expected. The over all quality is great for the price and they were sent immediately. Took about 3 weeks. I'll gladly wait to save $1... Read more

Impression:Insanely bright!!! AWESOME;

0 0 0

• posted by8794935 on 12/12/2014

Pros: Works well, nice design, cheap. Cons: The batteries don't make contact all the time. Nice design: The laser has a very sleek design. The buttons work well and the laser feels great in your hand. Cheap: This laser is extremly cheap. If you try to get the laser in another shop you will have to pay ... Read more

Impression:Amazing,Easy to use,Nice beam;

0 0 0

• posted by8763611 on 12/11/2014

it took me approximately 7 weeks to get the laser but at least i got it, and dx was willing to resend or refund if it didnt come. as for the laser, it wasnt so bad. the quality was a little bit cheap but so was the price so it was break-even. for instance, the laser came apart at the head bit when i ... Read more

Impression:so-so,Its okay;

0 0 0

• posted bycarrasmen on 12/10/2014

it gets long in the distance, you have to be carefull not to point into your eyes because it hurts a lot, i can say you that :) Read more

Impression:Good laser;

0 0 0

• posted byakonstantinov on 12/09/2014

Pros: Looks great. Laser is powerful. Construction is weak. Lense fell off almost immediately. Glued it back but not so professional so focusing is not perfect now. The batteries container and part which screws into laser container are not integral and fall apart easily too. Definitely another round ... Read more

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bylifelover808 on 12/06/2014

Pros: Very strong laser for a nice price, don´t doubt and buy if u r lookin for this stuff. :) Read more

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byfcamgon on 11/29/2014

No funciona muy bien. El pulsador falla. pero cuando hace bien contacto...llega muy lejos. precio aceptable. envío perfecto It does not work very well. Button fails. but when done right touch ... go very far. acceptable price. perfect delivery Read more

Impression:facil de usar, contacto mal, potente;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections