DX » Community » Reviews » 5mW 532nm Green Laser Pointer Pen with DX Logo (2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
good Bright Easy to use Amazing good!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8894917 on 01/21/2015

2 x AAA batteries, low power usage but high light emitting, strongest laser owned, pretty impressive Not very sattisfied with build quality but for price I can't argue

Impression:good,Bright,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byspeck500 on 01/20/2015

This laser is just as powerful as those you find online for $50 or more! It shines further than any laser I've ever owned! Only one bad things to say about it, the batteries are kinda loose in the laser, so you have to shake it sometimes to get the full beam you're looking for!

Impression:Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted byshtarki on 01/13/2015

One of the laser pointers which i ordered is very weak compared to the other when using the same batteries ! This is a good product when it works and can be used for lectured and star gazing and pointing on clear nights

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byolivier538 on 01/10/2015

I bought this laser to see what it can do. The price is very low and the quality of the product is amazing. The green laser is very bright and clear. The laser is easy to use and target a building that is 2 miles away! I'm very statisfied and also very surprised by this product

Impression:Amazing,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bybeckomomo on 01/09/2015

Pros: tiene largo alcance yo creo mas de 1 km es potente y cumple con su objetivo, puedes apuntar estrellas sin ningún problema. Contras: hasta el momento no le veo contras usa pilas 2AA que es de fácil acceso, el envio no tuvo mayor inconveniente y la entrega fue en 22 dias hábiles aprox. Hacia... Read more

Impression:good,Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted byBatusi007 on 01/07/2015

Pros: el precio y la estética, que para mi son bonitos. Contra: la presentacion, igual que con otros punteros, vienen con pilas incluidas y un estuche, en este caso a mi me ha llegado suelto en una bolsa, sin pilas y con el consiguiente peligro en el trasporte de sufrir una rotura...

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byBuksebag on 01/02/2015

Works like it should. Good and powerful laser beam. A favorable price.

Impression:great purchase;

0 0 0

• posted byToveller on 12/29/2014

It a green laser, it's good at what it does. I experimented with two already used batteries and the light was insanely intense. It is really strong, easily reaches the 1000 meters. Also it's really visible the trace it leaves in the air. For this amazing price, I highly recommend.

Impression:good,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bySeethegrim on 12/25/2014

Pros: - This thing is BRIGHT! - Decent build quality. Cons: - This thing goes through batteries like a fat kid at a cake party - Don't use your 'normal' batteries, rather use rechargables Thoughts: So I bought this because I just wanted a green lazer. I've ended up using it for photoshoots & in I... Read more

Impression:Amazing,Easy to use,Good laser;

0 0 0

• posted byAlejo on 12/23/2014

Notice how many reviews this item has received, and the "almost" perfect score. That should tell the story. I have had several green, and other colors, lasers over the years; this is the best value yet. Reading the other reviews it should be obvious to use the best batteries, that seems to be the... Read more

Impression:Buy it,A great bargain;

2 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections