DX » Community » Reviews » 5mW 532nm Green Laser Pointer Pen with DX Logo (2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good nice Awesome Bright
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8871041 on 05/31/2015

It's very powerful, my cats really liked! Sometimes it doesn't work well then I need to make something to work.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 1

• posted bytechman on 05/25/2015

Pros: Very strong laser. Great for night time use. The laser holds together well on (most of) the ones that I have ordered. At night you can see the light traveling from the pointer. Cons: The pointers will sometimes use up the batteries even when not in use. It can help save battery to take off... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byLenon21740 on 05/23/2015

Achei o laser muito bonito e perfeito, porem o meu vei estragado, agora vou ter que pedir meu reembolso desse produto, compro na DX desde 2012 e essa é a primeira vez que recebo um produto estragado.

Impression:Bonito,Não funciona,Veio estragado;

0 0 0

• posted byPruikki on 05/22/2015

was nice to see it was strong and with good batteries is was bright. Long distance, still works great. green color is cool at night time. i recommed if u wanna buy this laser thingy.

Impression:Very good,nice,Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted byphily316 on 05/09/2015

Laser is good man. Green light is very bright. Nice to play with cats and dogs. Would buy another one again.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byTwilightSun on 04/29/2015

If in your childhood your didn't have a laser - it is for you. It look nice, have a good and very nice green beam (I dunno if really 5mW or not cause I have no idea how to measure its real power). With some glass, water and other reflecting/refracting things you can create nice effects and some (... Read more

Nice toy for me Nice toy for me Nice toy for me Nice toy for me

Impression:nice,Very green;

0 0 0

• posted bysaresh101 on 04/27/2015

pros: this is a verry nice and good laser its shines verry far on buildings and the beam is really good to see in the dark :) cons: sometimes i must push harder on the buttons to get stronger shine

Impression:good,Very good,god laser :D;

0 0 0

• posted by9366894 on 04/24/2015

The advantages of working with an AAA battery.Suitable for easy daily use

0 1 0

• posted by8568606 on 04/24/2015

pros: nenhum, até agora contras: ele esta com a luz fraca e o feixe que se ve na foto não fica, fica apenas o pontinho verde. estou esperando a chance de testa-lo na escuridão total e ver se realmente presta.

Impression:nice;

0 0 1

• posted byImtay on 04/21/2015

PROS: nice and bright. does as it says. CONS: didnt come with batteries. Ordered MVP and another regular order got here first.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: