DX » Community » Reviews » 5mW 532nm Green Laser Pointer Pen with DX Logo (2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good nice Awesome Easy to use
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10014267 on 02/01/2016

Pros: When it does work, it's really powerfull Cons: It doesn't work OK. It's like the batteries doesn't have any power left, but I tried them with several batteries.

Impression:Good for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byJanHari on 12/24/2015

pros: good quality, really bright and good focus, cheap price! cons: nothing at the moment

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byvjohanek on 12/13/2015

Pros: Nice finish (with rubber feel), good build quality of the laser pointer body. Cons: Very weak and unstable beam. Intensity varies significantly, it looks like the laser spot gets dimmer and dimmer over time very quickly (not a problem of battery - remains the same even after replacing the a... Read more

Impression:unstable;

0 0 0

• posted byfreakynorm on 12/11/2015

I use this for Astronomy. I have it on my telescope to assist in pointing it at the sky to where I want without having to look through the eyepiece. The beam reaches right into the sky and touches the stars. The construction doesn't feel super solid but, honestly, for less than $5 how can you I a... Read more

Value Packed Item

Impression:Great value;

0 0 1

• posted bysutr2 on 12/09/2015

It's very powerfull, well made, and optics is very good, I expected something worse! For so little money! The DX.com logo is nice, colour is dark gold.

Impression:Very good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byace-at-mind on 12/08/2015

Pros: Works correctly, costs less than others, bright green. I have brighter green lasers, but this one is already almost too much for small room presentations! It is better suited for presentations than some other similar green lasers simply just because it is not blindingly bright. Cons: Cheap... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byamiranda on 12/06/2015

Works perfectly and the price is very good. There is the DX logo, for me there is no problem, and that's what makes the price cheaper. Good quality and achieve a veeeeeery long distance

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted by9872996 on 12/01/2015

Mine was DOA so it didn't work. But if it worked, I would've liked it a lot.

Impression:good,Very good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bydxdim on 12/01/2015

very bright dot. my cat affraid it/

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9622683 on 11/27/2015

The first product I came in disrepair, but took care to solve the problem have received another product matches the description and in good thank you very much

Impression:good;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere