DX » Community » Reviews » 5mW 532nm Green Laser Pointer Pen with DX Logo (2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Awesome Bright Easy to use
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9018771 on 03/03/2015

Unico detalle, una entrega muy demorada.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byebdoly on 03/02/2015

Pro: Very good Cons: should lead batteries included and batteries should fit better. sometimes it does not work because the batteries are a little loose.

Impression:Very good,Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byederrv on 02/10/2015

Ótimo produto, boa qualidade!

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bybackdoorman on 02/10/2015

Impressive range, nice price.

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byrok98car on 02/04/2015

very good laser but not so high quality

Impression:good,Bright,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted by9086052 on 01/29/2015

Pros, Its very easy to use, you just put the batterys in and it works. The quality is good, it works and it looks great! cons, its not as bright as my old 5mw green laser. if you shake the laser you can hear the batterys and the light flickers.

0 0 0

• posted byespintello on 01/27/2015

It can get cold so put it in your pocket if. The brightness is very relacionated with the batteries you are using so put new batteries. Don't "punch" or left it fall because maybe a internal lens would move. Don't left it in a very warm place so much time (after one night my laser had felt the AT... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by8894917 on 01/21/2015

2 x AAA batteries, low power usage but high light emitting, strongest laser owned, pretty impressive Not very sattisfied with build quality but for price I can't argue

0 0 0

• posted byspeck500 on 01/20/2015

This laser is just as powerful as those you find online for $50 or more! It shines further than any laser I've ever owned! Only one bad things to say about it, the batteries are kinda loose in the laser, so you have to shake it sometimes to get the full beam you're looking for!

Impression:Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted byshtarki on 01/13/2015

One of the laser pointers which i ordered is very weak compared to the other when using the same batteries ! This is a good product when it works and can be used for lectured and star gazing and pointing on clear nights

Impression:good;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections