DX » Community » Reviews » 5mW 532nm Green Laser Pointer Pen with DX Logo (2*AAA)
  • 5 star 147 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 48 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOAKY812 on 07/07/2014

A very powerful laser, i'm not saying its brighter than 5mw, but its brighter than 5mw lol. The DX logo is cool, It gives the laser a little character and design flare. Body construction feels well built in your hand. The rubberized finish feels nice, and has not peeled or chipped or scratched. The button is crap. The diode board must have rotated within ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byswitch12 on 07/02/2014

Great led pointer that works awesomely in the dark.Great range and very bright pointer. nothing bad to say about construction as well.Feels solid in the hand and looks great even after some use. Do recommend it. No Cons that ive spotted yet.Lasers clip only looks a bit flimsy but everything else works great and looks solid It should come with a black ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byicemunk on 07/01/2014

Nice little laser point. I bought a red one a while back, and this one is at least 3-4 times brighter. The green light is amazing, if there's a bit of dust or fog in the air, you can see the laser beam. It's very powerful, and runs of 2 AA batteries, which seem to last quite a while. I use this along with a red one to keep two cats busy chasing it. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlokNineSeven on 06/26/2014

A nifty little green laser, nice and bright, easily reached out to 500 meters with a nice trail. (500 meters was the farthest I tested it so far.) Very light-weight, no issues with clipping it to my shirt pocket with my pens and keeping it handy. Good on battery life; I tossed some cheapo batteries in it to start (the kind that die in a LED flashlight ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzhaniko on 06/22/2014

The laser reaches very far and very good quality laser. AAA* batteries and not smaller and works very well with rechargeable batteries. very dangerous if tune into the eyes and can do very serious damage to the eyes. but it does not matter because no one will do it into the eyes. you can play with cats(if you have),they like to run after the laser and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalchemyx on 06/20/2014

Very sturdy, well balanced. Contrary to other products you can put batteries easily and then get them out without any trouble (they don't stuck). Batteries rattle a little bit but it is not much an issue, rather nuissance. Not really. I bought it as a toy for my cat because all previous lasers were too dim in bright sunlight. This device is VERY bright ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPawlysBartys on 06/08/2014

Has a good strong green point, can be seen at medium distances even during day time (~50m), great for annoying cats and dogs alike. Can be seen in the night sky as a beam of light. Drains batteries rather quickly. The power button is a little wonky, but works great. Sometimes have to move pressure sideways to get laser to fire up correctly. Can be seen ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeurotig on 06/04/2014

Good device , it looks like in the pictures and well built, works well with new fresh battery . I think eats battery fast but is bright and green. Does not light matches like others show in their video. (I tested the laser on dark head match sticks and did nothing) No cons at this time, works like is supposed to. It arrive in one month from order even ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bytonybeefaroni on 06/02/2014

Not much to say here. The laser is one of the coolest toys i've playe with. My dog loves to chase this thing. I can have him run down to the end of the street (probably a few hundred feet) from by front porch. That's pretty neat. I mean i can give him all kiinds of exercise without getting off my butt. I also showed this to some of my friends who are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykingadrock on 05/30/2014

I bought this laser because it was so cheap, and I've never had a laser other than the low quality red lasers. When you click the button, you are astounded at the power of the beam. It is one of those lasers you can shine at the night sky and see them beam all the way up to the heavens. I don't really see any cons with this, for its price and purpose ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections