DX » Community » Reviews » Travel AC Power Adapter/Charger for Ipad (110~240V/EU Plug)
  • 5 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Jocci on 10/28/2013

Pros: The charger feels very solid and does what it supposed to do which is to charge your ipad. The length of the cable it also very nice since it's long enought so you can use it even if the socket it some distance away. Cons: Don't think it's 2,1A, because my ipad charges very slow with this charger, much slower than with my original ipad ch... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by abcdariu on 03/14/2013

Pros: Easy to use; it has a long cord; also a blue led when connected, so you know it is working Cons: The plastic feels a little bit cheap when handling, but not enough so it would break easily. OtherThoughts: the blue led indicator is awesome, but is way too bright. Charging on a dark room gives you a blue light all over. lol Bottomline: I ne... Read more

0 0
  • posted by joanporres on 01/23/2013

Pros: I bought this Travel AC Power Adapter Charger because I need an extra charger for my iPad 2 to carry with me while I am travelling. I have been using it with my iPad 2, and it works as well as the original charger that came in the box with the ipad. And it plugs as well as the original into the iPad. Cons: No cons. The charger has a blue... Read more

0 0
  • posted by DanielCMA on 11/22/2012

Pros: works very well, keeps iPad 3 at 100% while doing the Photo-Slideshow (Pictureframe). With other charges battery stays not at 100% while doing the pictureframe mode. Cons: THE BLUE DIODE. It is blue without connected to an iPhone / iPod. It is blue while charging. It is blue when charged. For what? It's so bright that the whole room is li... Read more

0 0
  • posted by CarnagerSDV on 11/02/2012

Pros: It performs on par with the official Apple charger. The Apple charger is way more expensive, though. Build quality is good, it will plug in and out of the powersocket daily with no visable wear, so I'm very happy with this. Cons: Compared to most chargers on DX this is the expensive choice. OtherThoughts: Quality has it's price. Expensive... Read more

0 1
  • posted by Phillipozz on 08/22/2012

Pros: It really charges as it should. Build quality seems just fine enough and the white color is, lets say. typical Apple style. Cons: Well, I honestly HATE the blue diod, it is just very annoying if have this charger plugged over night it is jsut nightmare... I would personally buy this diod with plug to AC just like a night light but on this... Read more

2 0
  • posted by rtolomelli on 12/17/2011

Pros: Very good construction, long cable, plug fits correctly on docks for iDevices, and the most important: output of 2.1 A, which is hard to find on cheaper charges, and is required to recharge iPad quicker. Cons: No cons so far. Even the price a little high is acceptable due to is material and constructiion quality and the 2.1 A output. Othe... Read more

1 0
  • posted by SauloB on 02/03/2011

Pros: I use it every time I need to recharge my Apple iPad, It has a perfect plug to use on power inputs on Brazil. The round plugs, that's why I bought it, works fine here on Brazil. Just plug it and works fine :) Has a blue led when you plug in, so you can see it's working... I liked Cons: It could be cheaper, really.... I wanted to buy more,... Read more

1 0
  • posted by RedEl on 12/28/2010

Pros: - Useful and comes in handy anywhere! You always need an extra power supply for your iphone\ipad\ipod touch and this gives you the exact wishes result of keeping it charged. - Easy to use - just plug it in and it's working. - Charges both iPad and iPhone 4 - very useful. - Seems of high build quality (and better be - for the price). - For... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections