Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9063527 on 03/19/2015

Va perfecto junto con su adaptador aparte tambien comprado en DX para mi micro gameboy.

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byTophe on 11/20/2014

Pros: Usefull if you have a Gameboy Micro, since this little gem require a special charger plug to charge. Very difficult to find at correct price, so if need one, buy it !! Cons: Only US plug, so european buyers must buy an adapter. Also, quality is very low, wall plug was hard to rare, so, buy... Read more

Impression:rare;

0 0 0

• posted byWaruko on 11/13/2014

No problem in using it at 110 and 220 V

Impression:It works;

0 0 0

• posted byejes0 on 08/12/2014

my cat chewed up the cord of my old gameboy charger, so when i saw this one for less than 5 bucks shipped, i had to give it a shot. the cord works perfectly, and looks just like the oem one. now my game-boy is back from the dead and i can play harvest moon again :)

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byxojee on 03/23/2013

This was one of the only places I could find it and at a good price. The Gameboy connector seems to be of good quality. The circuitry seems to be a lot more sophisticated than other chargers (not for gameboy) I've come across. The build quality is very bad. One of the cord connecting the plug to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavorski on 07/08/2012

Most of Gb micros i see are sold without charger, and it's a difficult part to find. -Works fine -So cheap -Nice size -American plug, I had to buy one european adaptator. If you need a replacement for your GB micro don't hesitate to buy it. Run before they are sold out. Findingreplacement parts y... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLala5 on 09/30/2011

This charger is perfect! Compared to other chargers offered for more money, the price of this alternative Micro charger is great and it works with my Nintendo GameBoy Micro console! This charger isn't made by Nintendo but it still works with the Nintendo GameBoy Micro. This charger came in really... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLockPick on 08/13/2011

It works well. The build quality is excellent for that price. The wire and the block both look strong and the thing fits well into the Gameboy Mirco. Mine does a weird but weak noise while plugged in. To Europeans that travel a lot: I had to use a flat to round plug adapter, and it can be a pain... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMishimaru on 01/16/2010

Works great, haven't encountered any problems with it so far. It appears to charge in the same amount of time as the original charger, except this one can be used from 110-240V. Build quality looks and feels good. None, other than it's not made by Nintendo (but who cares when it works exactly the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytashmetu on 07/06/2009

Just a fine adapter when your original one gets lost or damaged. Works fine! Built quality could have been a little better bur sturdy enough to plug it into the wall for a few thouand times ;) Doesn't really looks like the original one but then again it is a lot cheaper than the original one. I I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere