Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTophe on 11/20/2014

Pros: Usefull if you have a Gameboy Micro, since this little gem require a special charger plug to charge. Very difficult to find at correct price, so if need one, buy it !! Cons: Only US plug, so european buyers must buy an adapter. Also, quality is very low, wall plug was hard to unfold. Others:Very ... Read more

Impression:rare;

0 0 0

• posted byWaruko on 11/13/2014

No problem in using it at 110 and 220 V Read more

Impression:It works;

0 0 0

• posted byxojee on 03/23/2013

This was one of the only places I could find it and at a good price. The Gameboy connector seems to be of good quality. The circuitry seems to be a lot more sophisticated than other chargers (not for gameboy) I've come across. The build quality is very bad. One of the cord connecting the plug to the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLala5 on 09/30/2011

This charger is perfect! Compared to other chargers offered for more money, the price of this alternative Micro charger is great and it works with my Nintendo GameBoy Micro console! This charger isn't made by Nintendo but it still works with the Nintendo GameBoy Micro. This charger came in really handy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLockPick on 08/13/2011

It works well. The build quality is excellent for that price. The wire and the block both look strong and the thing fits well into the Gameboy Mirco. Mine does a weird but weak noise while plugged in. To Europeans that travel a lot: I had to use a flat to round plug adapter, and it can be a pain to have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMishimaru on 01/16/2010

Works great, haven't encountered any problems with it so far. It appears to charge in the same amount of time as the original charger, except this one can be used from 110-240V. Build quality looks and feels good. None, other than it's not made by Nintendo (but who cares when it works exactly the same)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byct16k on 01/14/2009

Just as compact as the original, haven't notice any big difference in charging time or battery life between this one and the original charger. The build quality seems pretty much the same, the only notable difference is this one takes both voltage standards, but hasn't got Nintendo written on it. Haven'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGeeeF on 11/03/2008

I tested this gameboy charger on 220V with a flat to round adapter. It worked very well, charged the gbm to full.So it works in Europe too, don't worry. Does as advertised. I had no problem with the cord, seems good enough. I had to use a flat to round converter, but that's all... This is a no brainer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythehatofshame on 10/21/2008

Charges Gameboy Micro Actually has quite a good build quality Does what it should Has a good length of cord Cord is a bit thin, feels a little fragile. Pretty sure it isn't though. Cord is strong enough to hang the micro without breaking, not that you would want to do that. Adapter prongs swivel in and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBlueberryboi on 06/22/2008

Well, it's very cheap and it comes with a box that is simply nice and small. It has a caution text in english on the back, and product information on the top "everything is almost in japanese". The loader is small, and compact and the wire is good. Works like a charm. AC 100-240 is very handy ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections